Stochastic indicator. A curious observation. - page 12

Thank you ! Paha and sllawa3 Very interesting developments!

Shniperson >> :
Thanks ! Paha and sllawa3 Very interesting developments!

mine will be a lot more interesting after the tweaking described above... ( tested in another platform... )

if someone will modify it for mt4 , let him post the code ... would be appreciated ... i will post mine too when i finish it...

Paha писал(а) >>
Here is a monster. I want to use trade_lib&info_lib.mqh library. But as I was explained to me, this library is intellectual property of programmer who wrote my Expert Advisor. Therefore I will be able to put it out with the permission of "Kompostera"

So the customer cannot use the software that was written for him and that he paid for? That's custom programming for rent)))) Original!

I don't doubt it! mine is quite bulky! It will be interesting to see your version!

Integer >> :

So the customer cannot use the software that was written for him and that he paid for? That's custom programming for rent)))) >> That's original!

I don't know, I've been reprimanded, I'm not posting it. If it's within my moral code, then it's no problem. I won't be stifled by the toad. What does the programmer have to say about this...?

Paha >> :
I don't doubt it! mine is quite cumbersome! It will be interesting to see your version!

I'm not talking about comparing yours (not familiar with yours) but comparing it to the one I've just posted...

sllawa3 >> :

CORRECTED THE MISTAKE...(THE TREND ON M5 WAS NOT TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT)

Files:
a1_1.mq4  7 kb

Bars in history 1280
20115 ticks simulated
Simulation quality 90.00%
Chart mismatch errors 0
Initial deposit 1000.00
Net profit 23373.00
Total profit 23373.00
Total loss 0.00
Profitability
Expectation of winning 753.97
Absolute drawdown 762.00
Maximum drawdown 16836.00 (90.45%)
Relative drawdown 90.45% (16836.00)
Total trades 31
Short positions (% win) 26 (100.00%)
Long positions (% win) 5 (100.00%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 31 (100.

00%)
Loss trades (% of all) 0 (0.00%)
Largest
profitable trade 8070.00
losing trade 0.00
Average
profitable trade 753.97
losing trade 0.00
Maximum
continuous wins (profit) 31 (23373.00)
continuous losses (loss) 0 (0.00)
Maximum
continuous gains (number of wins) 23373.00 (31)
continuous loss (number of losses) 0.00 (0)
Average

THIS WAS FOR TODAY WITH MAXIMAL LOT (3, I.E. ALMOST ALL DEPOSIT, WHICH OF COURSE DOES NOT HAPPEN ON REAL ACCOUNT)

sllawa3 >> :

Tell me please, what parameters and in what limits does it make sense to optimise? For example for GBPUSD?

kernelmd >> :

Tell me please, what parameters and in what limits does it make sense to optimise? For example for GBPUSD?

I can't answer because today I lost my history because of a technical error... but I should optimize 3 parameters... Keltner width (z) from 0 to 3... Stochastic parameters ( 3 3 1 - 5 3 3 ) and overbought and oversold levels... from 7/95 to 10/80 (UB and US) MUST CHANGE TEND TIMFREAM ( TH & TH1 ) TIMFREAM M5 in the code