Equity and balance graph - page 50

The main feature of the indicator is availability of take and stops at the line.

You can, for example, write their sizes in the Default_Symbols parameter, and each new line will have these values.

They should be written like this: [500,1000], where 500 is a stop and 1000 is a take in pips. Be sure to put them at the beginning of the line without spaces!

Spaces are only used to separate several instruments, but in this case, the stops don't work and are removed from the description.

The ends of the lines are attached to the open/close prices only if they go outside the candle.

They can be dragged inside the candlestick.

---

The idler has been removed, it is still raw.

Who had time to download. Any questions in the personal message.

hooraaaaaaa!!!!

let's test....

strange numbers on the _SP500 (Alpari)

on the old version

med1um >> :
can I get a cross on the screen at the breakpoint when I close it?

then arrows with coordinates are needed

med1um >> :
can I get a cross on the screen at the breakpoint when I close?

on both sides of the trend line

Xupypr >> :

The main feature of the indicator is availability of take and stops at the line.

You can, for example, prescribe in the Default_Symbols parameter their sizes and each new line will have these values.

The line ends are tied to open/close prices only if they go beyond the candlestick.

Inside the candlestick, they can be dragged.

Will the name of the instrument remain? > Description:[500,1000]EURUSD-0.2 ??? and if I write stops and takes in Default_Symbols, I should write them in the symbol name?

Name:Trendline 20941[10,-15] and correction will work in all cases ?

dragging inside the candle is how?

and it would also be good to add a sound when the marks appear and flash

med1um писал(а) >>

strange numbers on the _SP500 (Alpari)

on the old version.

I will have a look. What about the new one?

---

The correction has been replaced by a simpler counterpart - direct setting of price line coordinates (of course within a candle).

Otherwise it will be auto-binding to open or close price (depending on Open_price parameter).

Entries in the line name are not taken into account, only the description is important.

Xupypr >> :

I'll have a look. And on the new one? - Nothing works at all in MT4...

---

Correction replaced by a simpler counterpart - direct price line coordinates (of course within a candle). - How, give me an example?

Otherwise it will be auto-aligned to the opening or closing price (depending on the Open_price parameter). - it seems that the correction possibility should be saved

The entries in the line name are not taken into account, only the description is important.

wrote in the body above ...

Geronimo >> :

dragging inside the candle is how?