Equity and balance graph - page 43

med1um >> :
Eh, if only the virtual equity indicator would also give out the spread amount !!!

What's the point of trifling, it's better in money!

granit77 >> :

What's the point of trifling, it's better to get the money right away!

I.e. add spread (commission) from all positions - for example 100 positions, spread - $3 for 1 position - total: $300

and show in the list

better separately by strategies of different colours

Geronimo >> :

A script that updates and removes selections from The Surgeon

As always - our thanks to him!!!

thanks to jartmailru for the basis of the script

Can a separate section in Equity Virtual be filled in with colour and the spread and profit be calculated on it?

med1um >> :
I.e. add the spread (commission) from all positions - for example 100 positions, spread - $3 for 1 position - total: $300

and show in the list

better separately by strategies of different colours

or maybe write on each line and in the table total

med1um >> :
Can we fill a separate sector in the virtual equity with colour and use it to calculate the spread and profit?

It is easier to set this section (Time_Begin and Time_End) in the parameters.

Spreads for all trades can be calculated, but it will probably be in another version of the indicator.

the medium is right, but if there are many of them, for example, you need to analyse

flat areas

then trending

then high volatility

then the morning flat

then the last 30 minutes of the trading session

then quarterly report days

etc. ....

and for each one take changes in strategies based on the information your indicator gives

it is possible to do all this now, but it takes days

it is also necessary to put brackets and [0,0] manually for each line, although it is easier to do it by default

and when you check 6 strategies in a day and in each of them you change up to 10 parameters in succession, each from 70 to 200 trades

It's a pain in the ass to click

I thank you all the time !!! for this tool as it has made the process of strategy calculation and demonstration much more informative and dynamic

And I'm THANKFUL ...

Also missing,

- Default_Lot to be set separately for each strategy (3 pieces)

- And a separate area in the equities virtual should be filled in colour and the spread and profit should be calculated on it and on each line as well ...

- and [0,0] i.e. default numbers and [0,0]+30 - stop and profit lines relative to [0,... for each strategy

Good day to all

I apologize in advance if this is a dumb question... The trend lines should be drawn on the chart either from the opening or closing of a candle. Right? I have a level-to-level strategy. The level from which I enter the market does not always coincide with the opening (or closing) bar to close positions. If everything is clear, the question is: Can we make appropriate changes in the indicator to enable me to draw trend lines from a certain level to a certain level, and not from the open and close candlesticks?