Equity and balance graph - page 40

oranger, the profit factor is an indicator that does not relate to equity calculations. It can easily be deduced from closed trades. I consider it unnecessary in the equity indicator.

I specifically found the last year script for you. I tweaked it a little bit, of course.

The script shows the detailed report on trades in a separate window.

Files:

Xupypr >> :

oranger, the profit factor is an indicator that does not relate to equity calculations. It can easily be deduced from closed trades. I consider it unnecessary in the equity indicator.

I specifically found the last year script for you. I tweaked it a little bit, of course.

The script shows the detailed report on deals in a separate window.

Igor, there is a lot that does not refer to equity calculations but you have created a great tool.

Why can't it have additional, but very necessary minimal information - it's not just an Equity Indicator, it's a MANUAL TEST!!! and this is a completely different status.

See for example

2. Number of buy trades (subtract sell from total number)
3. Qty of Sell transactions
4. Num of losing trades
5. Num of profitable trades
6. Average profit per trade
7. Accuracy of deals in % (the same as number of profitable deals)

sitting on a piece of paper ...
I'm not even talking about the expectation ...

Wow! Just another useful piece of work from the Surgeon! Thank you very much!

No doubt, this script Trade_Info.mq4 deserves a place in the code base.

P.S. the joke about the Range Flag in the script settings is rather funny ;-)

Yeah... first the Mayan Calendar, now the End of Range... it all fits, it's all one-to-one... ;))

I hope that your equity tester will constantly have new functions in a manual version, otherwise it would be impossible for a programmer to understand what it means to create or verify your strategy or improve another one, or if an advanced investor wants to evaluate a trader's strategy using at least the closes.

for example, to compare one and the same strategy with different settings and get a result, for example, by the number of negative trades you have to count by hand, etc.

you should also put in Equity_virtual_7.mq4

all from detailed report

and we will not use MT5 for a long time because we cannot create objects from indicators

could the line name after the Update be immediately followed by [,] or [0,0] ? would make work go faster

Missing Surgeon must be on holiday

copied from the alert.

I wonder if there's a function that allows you to pull the name of the last template

and record changes in its components

is it possible to introduce 2 more trend line colours for another strategy

one for positive

the other for negative

but have Equity be considered together with Blue and Red

In general, trend lines for different entry and exit rules should have different colours

for example, 6 rules for entries and 10 rules for exits

What's new:

1. display of transaction statistics.

2. Comments can be added to the description of the vertical line.

3. Trend lines can be plotted into the future (time-based pending orders).

4. Total profit and profit by buy/sell is fixed in horizontal line description.

5. Additional information was added to the alert (current instrument and period).

6. Added Auto_Symbol parameter - description of all trend lines changes automatically. Tracking of the instrument and the direction. Transaction outcome is determined only by line colour (red - loss, blue - profit).