Equity and balance graph - page 39

// Then make the following changes to the line name. Add a line of the form "[-100,150]", where -100 is input correction, 150 is output correction.

----

i.e. continue line in the Output line?

and if I should not correct the Input, but I should correct the Output by 100, should I write [0,100] ?

and if Output is not corrected and Input is corrected by 50, then write [50,0] ?

% on the line refer to profit or drawdown on the trade ?

Geronimo >> :

// In order to emulate a partial closing of a position, the end of one trendline must be aligned with the start of the other.

The question is .

1.If the end of the first trend line is anchored in the middle of a candle (corrected exit), then the beginning of the next trend line will be anchored to the end of the first one, automatically, if we put the beginning of the second line on the same candle?

2. Is it possible to draw two lines of different length from one point in the middle of a candle (corrected) - will it count correctly, and subtract the spread from one and the other?

3.Do you want $ sign before [-100,150] or after ?

1. No, you need to make an adjustment by the same amount.

2. it will.

3. Anywhere.

// Then make the following changes in the line name. Add a line of the form "[-100,150]", where -100 is the input correction, 150 is the output correction.

----

i.e. continue line in the Output line?

and if I should not correct the Input, but I should correct the Output by 100, should I write [0,100] ?

and if output is not corrected and Input is corrected by 50, then write [50,0] ?

Continue with the name line for the trend line. The vertical lines are redrawn (the description now changes).

Yes, but it can be shortened to [100].

Better to write in whole.

% on the line refer to profit or drawdown on the trade ?

To a profit.

Note: the maximum drawdown on the exit line means the drawdown in total equity over the life of the position.

But not the drawdown of this position in any way.

Xupypr >> :

Note: the maximum drawdown on the exit line means the drawdown in total equity over the life of the position.

But not the drawdown of this particular position.

>> too bad.

And thank you very much for the indicator

Let's drink a beer to your health.

>> Prozit!

Thank you:)

---

With all corrections:
Files:

you need to Skype to communicate freely there.

here messages are limited in person

Monday, but that's it now, I'm off-line:)

In order for the indicator to add up the profits of 2 open positions, the direction (+ or - sign) of the second position must be the same as the direction (+ or - sign) of the first position

I'll move my post from codebase comments to this thread, because Surgeon appears here more often than there.

My suggestion is to make the Equity_v7,8 indicators calculate Profit Factor... It would be very handy if the pf could be seen for the account as a whole, and for selected currencies separately (especially if they will be displayed in a column), as well as for magics, time intervals, entry directions (buy/sell), etc...

Well, in general, just as an idea for future improvements... Although, however, the Surgeon indicator is already an outstanding tool.