What do you think of intuitive trading? - page 2

:)

And I'm 49 in a month and a half.

The period of happiness is not based on age, but on experience. There are those who are already 50 and still a local Vaska. In Moscow, life moves a little faster, so (considering also that it is unbearable now) perhaps you have entered a new stage of development:) And the period of happiness was somewhat earlier, maybe a few years ago. At that age, "happiness" can look like a state of satisfaction with current affairs, a feeling of strength (usually backed up by job title and earnings), confidence in the future, pride and peace of mind for the kids (not little ones anymore), etc., i.e. it doesn't have to be pronounced and overflowing with nonsense, like at 15.

Otherwise, it depends on what one wants, what one aspires to and what one's current baggage of experience is. By the way, I've never seriously considered moving far or near to a permanent residence. It wouldn't help me in any way. I don't think development has anything to do with territory.

We cannot seriously believe that we are able to naturally abandon all the values that make up the culture of humanity (the community of people under physical consciousness, FS) until our tonal is completely "swept away"(http://www.fictionbook.ru/author/kastaneda_karlos/sochineniya_4_skazki_o_sile/kastaneda_sochineniya_4_skazki_o_sile. html, search for the word "swept away"). And this becomes possible only when, first, a person is ready, i.e. has the necessary experience, and, secondly, if he/she has nothing in this world (and is held by obligations to family, friends, work).

That is the motive: http://chugreev.ru/castaneda/cc10/cc10-9.html (search for a fur coat, a bus). But also: it is immoral to explain the benefits of vegetarianism to a hungry person. You have to feed him plenty, and then... Throw that toy away, just as it is no longer needed.

I've asked a lot of people, "What would you do if you had untold wealth?" Nobody knows. They would probably find out what losing (old) values is like as a positive step forward, if there was...:)

SK. писал (а):

Development is a sacrament. And it is a sacrament at all levels of consciousness. This is the only true value we have.

Sergei, respect ! Everything in your post I could have said. But it wouldn't have turned out so well. :-)

We are not only countrymen but also kindred spirits. This is especially pleasant.

PS. True, but not the only one.

Yurixx, thank you for your kind words.

I too am pleased to know that there are like-minded people out there.

Well, if the admins aren't pissing me off yet, I'll take the liberty of expanding on it. :)
SK, I was happy two years ago. And it lasted one summer. May through September. It started with fulfilling a childhood dream. I bought a motorbike. The happiness ended with a motorbike. I went to a network girlfriend for a birthday party in Nizhny Novgorod. On the way back, I met a woman. At first, giggles and giggles and giggles. We agreed to meet. Came to her dacha two weeks later. And it's totally fucked up for me. I'm in love. Not in love with a woman, but in love with this place... It's not even nice. My nickname's Black Cat all over the place, only it didn't work here. And just like a cat. To the place, not to the person... But I've had that tendency since I was a kid. When I was 7 years old, when asked what do you want to be, I answered either a mathematician or a collective farmer :) I hated the city from a young age. Never became a mathematician. I even managed to be a physicist for a very short time when I was 91. But the dream of being a collective farmer remained. It's only now that it's come out so much that it's nauseating to live in Moscow. We've been living with her for two years now. She loves me. Her kids love me more than their own fucking father, but I'm not happy. I'm counting the days when I can go to the country.
As for untold riches, I don't understand people like that... I mean that sincerely. I am absolutely clear about everything. If I manage to earn about 300 quid a month from Forex, I will be able to support myself outside the city. If I manage to make a million, I'll develop this village. A factory for the processing of agricultural produce. A chance for people to earn money. After all, over there, 320 km from Moscow, there is a terrible thing going on right now... If there are more serious sums, I will find a use for them too. In Russia there are a lot of inventions lying under the table. It's a Soviet invention. If you gave money to these projects... The people you interviewed must have had in mind only themselves. A man himself doesn't need much... For me, for example, 300 quid is enough even in Moscow. And to imagine that the money can be used to do something useful for everybody, they do not have the brains. It's sad... But that's just the way people are.

eugenk:
.. But that's just the way people are.

Our assessment of people always takes place in relation to our own view of life, which is constantly changing. What we thought was 'good' yesterday, may be 'not so good' or 'bad' today. Over time, this becomes clearer, and it also becomes clearer that there are no good or bad people. There are just people, each with their own level of development. If someone feels superior to others it is only an indication of their own low level. The positive point is the same: to develop oneself.

And to me for the essay "What I want to be" my teacher gave me an "F" because I wanted to be a skydiver (well, why? Someone jumps "with a parachute", it means, why it is necessary, so I wanted), though I was supposed to want to be an engineer. But in the end I became an engineer, but I never jumped with a parachute. I guess my values have changed ...:)

SK. писал (а):

Development always occurs in jerks: some period of mastering new concepts (usually unconscious) - synthesis of own experience (usually unconscious) - period of happiness (more or less conscious) - period of fading happiness (quite tangible) - sucking under the spoon, languishing, which is the beginning of a new period of mastering new concepts (unconscious). A period of happiness usually occurs several times in a lifetime: approximately 0.7 years, 3 years, 7 years, 14-15 years, 20-22 years, 30-35 years, 50-60 years. An important feature of development is a natural abandonment of previously achieved scale of values (at the age of 3, we no longer want to suck the dummy, at 7, it is not interesting to be stuck in the sandbox, at 14, we no longer need the scooter, at 21, the attention switches to starting a family, etc.). But never in natural development are the opportunities of a more developed period used to meet the needs of a less developed one.

And in the 50-60's and beyond ? No need for heavy industry any more, family established, etc. And one does not want to go to the next level at all, but wants to go back to the sandbox.
Is there a limit to development or does it go in a circle? I think after forty many people dream of finding some kind of wormy transition to a lower level, and before fourteen to a higher level. Like one famous pop hit:
I want, I want again
I want to run on rooftops, chase pigeons
Tease Natasha, pull her braid
Scooter ride across the yard....

It's great to see that there are people on this forum to talk to, not just about the marketplace. Thank you, SK. For the link to "The Masters". I used to be superficially interested in oriental practices like yoga, but you can't do without a teacher to develop in them. About 15 years ago I became seriously interested in Dianetics and later in Scientology, and for some time (a couple of years) worked in the translation department of a pretty tough Scientology organization. They have a technology, very powerful, but it's paid for, and the level of presentation is just right for the technically oriented individual - as opposed to the traditional Eastern, image-oriented ones. The clear algorithms and reasonable criteria for achieving results are particularly appealing.

I don't give a damn what the media say about Scientology, as I have my own opinion and have been there myself, and have a clear idea of its strengths and weaknesses.

In general, I myself believe that the main thing in this life is spiritual movement. It is its results that will remain with us after the death of the physical body, not all the physical stuff like flats, jewellery, cars and other stuff. And that is my super-goal in this life, and Forex is just a means to that end.

SK. писал (а):

The classification of forms of consciousness is first presented by the Krasnodar scholar Evgeny Lutsenko, who has written several incomparable books on esoterics: http://lc.kubagro.ru/. Tiptoe in, don't make any noise, and read the author's book there, To the Master, Whose Star Shines Out of the Future. In my opinion, it is the best freely available on the entire world wide web. (in 2000, I was so inspired by his texts that I helped him to redesign his website for free, and we've been friends ever since, even though we live in different countries).

Dear SK ! Thanks for the link, started reading the book, very interesting but takes time to study and comprehend. Naturally, questions arise,
And it is more suitable to ask them on the forum of E.Lutsenko's site. But there is only one post on that forum, here is an extract from it:
"I regret that I have written works in this field (about the perspectives of man, technology and society) and I ask you not to attach any importance to these works if possible, since most likely everything or almost everything I have written in this connection is erroneous or at least inaccurate. True, I have always emphasized and warned that I in no way claim to be the truth in the last instance.
Eugene Lutsenko
March 07, 2007."
And
on the main page is a warning that the site can be closed at any time without explanation.
Is there any way you can explain this?

Sepulca:

and it is more appropriate to ask them on the forum of E. Lutsenko's website. But there is only one post on that forum, so here is an excerpt from it:
"I regret that I have written works in this field (about the perspectives of man, technology and society) and I ask you not to attach any importance to these works if possible, since most likely everything or almost everything I have written in this connection is erroneous or at least inaccurate. True, I have always emphasized and warned that I in no way claim to be the truth in the last instance.
Eugene Lutsenko
March 07, 2007."
And
on the main page is a warning that the site can be closed at any time without explanation.
Is there any way you can explain this?

It's a hint that everyone has to go their own way without holding on to the handle of authority.

Sepulca:
And at 50-60 and beyond ? One does not need heavy industry any more, the family is established, etc. And one does not want to go to the next level at all, but wants to go back to the sandbox.
Is there a limit to development or does it go round in a circle? I think after forty many people dream of finding some kind of wormy transition to a lower level, and before fourteen to a higher level. Like one famous pop hit:
I want, I want again
I want to run on rooftops, chase pigeons
Tease Natasha, tug her braid
I want to scoot around the yard on a scooter....

That's what an overwhelming number of people want. But not all people do. There are people who are far more interested in creativity than in consumerism. Strugatsky wrote very well about this in his (now classic) work 'Monday Begins on Saturday'. And development, as you know, occurs in a spiral.

Sepulca:
But there's only one post on that forum, so here's an excerpt from it:

I don't think it should be discussed here, it's completely off-topic. All I can say is that before you judge and ask questions, it's better to (quietly, unhurriedly... 2 years) read, think, observe and then... And there's more than one topic. Just register and come in, this is the last new forum. The 3 previous ones are in the archives.

Mathemat:
In general I myself believe that the main thing in this life is a spiritual movement, and it's results that will remain with us after the physical body dies, not all the physical stuff like flats, jewellery, cars and other stuff. And that is my super-goal in this life, and Forex is just a means to that end.

Some current level of personal development can be considered achieved if beliefs naturally become the norm of life (full mastery of concepts).