NATURAL INTELLIGENCE as the basis of a trading system - page 54

Korey:

Alexander, could you contact me via Skyp, find me there. privalov-sv.

I get the impression that people are drinking en masse here. Without a snack. And that's not healthy, anyway. In the long run.

NorthernWind:
I get the impression there's a lot of drinking going on here. Without a snack. And that's not healthy, anyway. In the long run.

You'd better look at EURUSD, and whether or not you've made a forecast is a matter of need.

Korey:
NorthernWind:
I get the impression of mass drinking here. Without a snack. And that's not healthy, anyway. In the long run.

It is better to look at EURUSD, and whether or not you have made a forecast is a matter of need.
Really, I remember you said the euro and the yen would rise....

Korey:
NorthernWind:
I get the impression of mass drinking here. Without a snack. And that's not healthy, anyway. In the long run.

It is better to look at EURUSD, and whether the forecast was closed or not is a matter of need.

And what is out of the ordinary there? In my opinion, it is a normal and quite understandable situation of the last time.

NorthernWind:
I get the impression there's a lot of drinking going on here. Without a snack. And that's not healthy, anyway. In the long run.

Studies conducted by medics show +15 years of life if you drink in moderation. And if you're face down in the sludge, zero. If you don't drink at all, -10 years.

Sart:
Korey:
NorthernWind:

You'd better look at EURUSD, and whether or not you've got a forecast is a matter of need.
Really, I remember you said the euro and the yen would rise....

At that time it was till next Friday, which has already passed, i.e. for 10 days. That forecast ended 4 days ago.

The chip for that period was in direct correlation, => EURUSD up and USDJPY up too.
In this case the level of 1.490 EURUSD was proved by TA, and was fully confirmed,
and the USDJPY rise was taken indirectly by the "elasticity" signs - growth of quotation with the increase of the volume,
+fund.an, which led to a slip, instead of 109.00 only 107.90, but still a rise.
Now the assumption is several months ahead, briefly justified solely by the fund.ann.
I.e. these are hidden movement targets from the assumption that Bush Jr. will do well (on the basis that the Europeans are at a loss).

Prival:
NorthernWind:

Studies conducted by medics show +15 years of life if you drink in moderation. If you're face down in the sludge, zero. If you don't drink at all, -10 years.
In all seriousness: One (one) tablespoon of good vodka 2-3 times a day. Aqua Vita. After 40 years of age you can drink constantly, and from 14 years for treatment)).

Korey:
Sart:
Really, I remember you saying the euro and the yen would rise....

At that time it was until next Friday, which has already passed, i.e. where for 10 days, that forecast ended 4 days ago.

The chip for that period was the direct correlation, => EURUSD up and USDJPY up too.
In this case the level of 1.490 EURUSD was proved by TA, and was fully confirmed,
and the USDJPY rise was taken indirectly by the "elasticity" signs - growth of quotation with the increase of the volume,
+fund.an, which led to a slip, instead of 109.00 only 107.90, but still a rise.
Now the assumption is several months ahead, briefly justified solely by the fund.ann.
I.e. these are hidden movement targets from the assumption that Bush Jr. will do well (on the basis that the Europeans are at a loss).

In short, "the trend will continue"...It would be nice to attach such forecasts to real trading sometime...

Guys, what's good for the Russian is good for the German. That's paraphrasing.