NATURAL INTELLIGENCE as the basis of a trading system - page 9

Victor Kandyba? Oh, this is familiar to me - I've read the books...

meta-trader2007 писал (а):
Victor Kandyba? Oh, that's familiar to me - I've read the books...
I haven't read it, it's just the first thing I came across on the Internet. I was looking specifically for public performances of hypnotists. That is where you can see a lot, not everything can be understood and comprehended from books. You need a moving picture. You need to see what hypnosis can do to a person. Then network, think, and decide if you need it.

Prival:
meta-trader2007 wrote (a):

I haven't read it, it's just the first thing I came across on the net on a search. Searched
for public appearances by hypnotists. That's where you can see
you can see a lot, books don't tell you everything. Picture
moving picture is necessary. You need to see what hypnosis can do to a person.
Then network, think about it, and decide if you need it.
Hypnosis can do nothing - hypnosis is a psychophysical state of a person. On the other hand (the hypnotist) a person who has a rapport with the hypnotized subject can use suggestion of images to control him, and the stronger the degree or depth of hypnosis, the more power the hypnotist has over the hypnotized subject.
But hypnosis has no direct relation to the development of superpowers. The most important thing is the method for the development of the superpowers in question.
One can say that a person who masters a particular superpower very well is like a champion in a particular sport, whose training is similar to that of a champion in every other sport: special training lasting a long time and with regular intervals, special diet, psychological preparation...

Prival:
meta-trader2007 wrote (a):

I haven't read it, it's just the first thing I got on the Net I searched for. Searched
for public speaking engagements of hypnotists. That's where you can see
you can see a lot, books don't tell you everything. Picture
moving picture is necessary. You need to see what hypnosis can do to a person.
Then network, think about it, and decide if you need it.
Hypnosis can't do anything - hypnosis is a psychophysical state of the person. On the other hand (the hypnotist) a person who has a rapport with the hypnotized subject can use suggestion of images to control him, and the stronger the degree or depth of hypnosis, the more power the hypnotist has over the hypnotized subject.
But hypnosis has no direct relation to the development of superpowers. The most important thing is the method for the development of the superpowers in question.
One can say that a person who masters a particular superpower very well is like a champion in a particular sport. There are certain similarities in the training of both of them: special training for a long time with a certain periodicity, special diet and psychological preparation....

There's self-hypnosis. Maybe I'm not expressing myself accurately. But there are techniques that can help a person to achieve that state very quickly. One has to start doing it with a teacher (hypnotist). It is very difficult to come out of the trance (meditation). In this state, a person can do very amazing things that he can not do in the ordinary state and develop very quickly some of their abilities, even those of which they do not know

But hypnosis has nothing to do directly with the development of superpowers. The most important thing is the method of developing these superpowers.
It is possible to say that a man who masters a superpower very well is like a champion in any sport. There are certain similarities in the training of both of them: special training for a long time with a definite periodicity, special diet, psychological preparation ....

This profound reasoning "I don't know what about" reminds me of Strugatsky's wonderful Picnic by the Side of the Road, a thing with a meaning.

There people, after visiting guests from outer space, also found themselves in front of a great number of unknown things and phenomena, with unknown properties and unknown purpose. They created research institutes, recruited scientists and they worked in the sweat of their brow... in vain. The state closed this zone, but stalker-smugglers dragged from there little by little what they could.

So a man, touched by the esoteric side of life, finds himself in the land of the unknown. It is good if he has some knowledge from thousands of years of spiritual experience of mankind, and it is good if he treats this experience with respect and attention. Then the probability that he will do harm to himself and others is not so high.

However, if he is a child, an immature infant who thinks in terms of "give", "want", etc., if the "experience of the special services" or his own petty experiences are indicators for him, if he does not understand those complex processes in which he is trying to participate, and consequently does not understand their consequences and his responsibility, then he is dead. He will harm himself and hurt others.

But that is not even the problem here. In the end, everyone will answer for everything they have done. Inevitably and fully(Prival, you can be sure). The problem is that many people have a tendency to do it thoughtlessly, brazenly, just to satisfy no, not a desire to know, much more primitively - their self-interest, their material claims or, no better, their ego ambitions.

We are on earth in order to cognize and to develop (as SK wrote). To cognize the world, himself and what is behind it all. Whoever tries to "use" the world and what is in it for the wrong purpose, who tries to bend it to his own needs, as we have already written here, the one will be hit on the head and the harder, the more will get cheeky, the more efforts he will make. Although it may not happen immediately. But it does not change the matter - the "reward" is waiting for the "winner" and the "winner" will wait. :-))

Prival писал (а):

There is self-hypnosis. Maybe I'm not expressing myself accurately. But there are techniques that
that can help a person reach that state very quickly. Only
you have to start doing it with a teacher (hypnotist). It's very difficult
to come out of the trance (meditative state). In this state.
a person can do very amazing things.
that they can't normally do and develop very quickly
some of his abilities, even ones that he doesn't know about.

Yes, that's right. There is self-hypnosis or autohypnosis. Some researchers argue that there is only self-hypnosis, relying on the fact that one can only become hypnotized by choice, although there is ample evidence of "forcible" entry into a hypnotic state.
There are many techniques for learning self-hypnosis. But it does not always need a hypnotist, there are methods of mastering self-hypnosis. I used one of these methods. And to come out of the hypnotic state is simple: you need to do yourself a suggestion like: in 1 minute I'll wake up. Or: After I count to five I will wake up. And then one has only to count to five and that's it - a person wakes up immediately.
What a person may do in a hypnotic sleep is surprising to those who do not understand the "physics" of the processes.
In the same way that for a Stone Age person a tape recorder would be surprising.
For those who are seriously engaged in the study of man's reserve capacities in the hypnotic state, many "surprising" phenomena are in fact simple and understandable processes.
Hypnosis can very effectively develop virtually all abilities: memory, attention, speed reading, creativity, and language skills. I, for example, used self-hypnosis to develop abilities which helped me to learn. As a result I graduated with honours - almost all A's, only one B. And then I went to university for free...

Yurixx, the fact that man exists in the world to learn has not yet been proven either. In any case, this view is no more grounded in logic and facts than the view of life as a process of getting pleasures at all costs. That depends on the individual. But let's say that you are right. Man exists to learn, and everything in the world is arranged wisely and thoughtfully. But if it is really wise and thought out, it means that material temptations are also thought out. A simple example. I am 100% sure that you and SK and Mathemat and other interesting and likeable romantics from the high road came here from far from the highest motives. Most likely they thought of collecting money first of all. And probably no one even imagined that this business would become a real scientific work and a powerful incentive for learning and development... And take most of the people who come here. A month on the demo from time to time, opening a deposit of 200-1000 quid and in three months absolutely predictable and logical sinking. And after that for years stinking that Forex is a scam for idiots. Maybe esotericism is the same thing? It does not matter with what motivation a person starts to do it. Their motives may be the lowest. What is important is whether he is able to change, including changing his motives and beliefs in the process, so to speak. If he cannot, he will get his head kicked in. But for every hundred who fail, there may be one who does. And for the sake of that one, the whole world, with all its filth and material temptations, is actually turning around. What can you do, progress has always been the destiny of loners. Christ knew that, by the way. "Many are called, but few are chosen." How's that for a way to look at life?

P. S. SK, thanks a lot for the link! I just started to look at this resource, but the first impression is 5 +. So fed up with these sluggish esoteric charlatans against which you can not see people who are really seriously research these things ... And it's all the more pleasant to get on the website of a real Scientist, with a capital letter... But in general, very glad that there are people with whom you can discuss something higher than the bazaar, and even than mathematics :)

SK, while we're at it, a question for you. How do you feel about instrumental methods? I mean different psychophysical training with feedback, devices like NowaDreamer, etc.? ? How do you feel about drugs? I used to do mushrooms about once every six months some time ago. There were quite interesting and quite persistent effects. However, I didn't manage to make them SUSTAINABLE. And on the subject of the thread, the development of foresight, the effects were also "within the statistical margin of error". But about instrumental methods, I was intimidated. But I was frightened by people who were not very knowledgeable and with an easy-going type of thinking, but they frightened me in a friendly way. Why do I ask, the topic is very interesting for me. I'm forced to live in Moscow, alas. It's not a good place for meditation. So I'd like to find some way out of the megalopolis...

eugenk: Maybe esotericism is the same? It doesn't matter what motivation a person has for doing it. The motives can be the lowest of the low. What matters is whether he will be able to change, including changing his motives and beliefs in the process, so to speak.
When I was actively interested in Scientology, I found out one very interesting circumstance, which confirms your words. In this, let's say, field of psychic self-knowledge there is a lot of terminology, which is very curious. One of the most important concepts in Scientology is dynamics. Honestly, why that term, I don't really understand. Dynamics is, roughly speaking, the horizon of application of human forces aimed at his survival in all senses. There are eight main dynamics. First, the survival of the individual as a single individual. Then as a unit of family (2), as a member of society (3), as an element of Mankind (4), as an element of all life on Earth (5), as part of material universe (6), as a spiritual being (7) and finally, as God (8).

One practical observation is that the obsessive pursuit of activity on the higher dynamics (e.g. 8, i.e. religion) is caused by major problems on the dynamics complementing this higher one to 9. I.e., roughly speaking, one often enters religion simply because of problems on the most elemental, first dynamic (9-8=1). The real motivation is very simple and not as lofty as the activity itself.

More examples: the desire for activity on the 7th (culture) is often due to problems on the 2nd (family, sex). On the 6th (technology), problems on the 3rd (society). In myself, at least, I've noticed this.

We cannot say that this is absolutely true in all cases, but as a tendency this observation proves to be true very often. The real person, of course, has problems on all the dynamics, and it's not that simple.

Mathemat, hello ! Funny observation... Although I've noticed rather the opposite in myself. At one time I was exceptionally motivated in the first (hand-to-hand combat) and second (sex) spheres. Now I have little by little outgrown that, but I have got a strong motivation in the third (interest in politics and social activities) and fourth (human interests) spheres. How is it with all living things on earth ? I do not know ... I love the nature very much from the childhood, in general I dream to move to the countryside for the permanent residence. And I hope that next year this dream will come true. I am fond of technics and sciences about the material world too since the childhood. To culture is rather indifferent, with small exception like music of Bach and Beethoven. What God is, I know very well. Every day when I shave I see him in the mirror :)))))))))))). But in general, such a division seems rather artificial to me. Where do you want biology, for example? This is a science of life on one hand (sphere 5) and of the material world on the other. And where may we ascribe literature? On the one hand it is clearly culture (sphere 7), on the other hand a good talented book can evenly cover all eight spheres ...
Orwell wouldn't agree with you, by the way. Have you read "1984"? Remember the anti-sexual youth union ? The authorities there EXTREMELY suppressed sex (sphere 2) in order to channel its energy into social activities (sphere 3), which they totally controlled. The same thing was done in the USSR. That sexuality in the USSR was purposely suppressed, I hope no one will argue. I used to think that this was due to the primarily Christian roots of all European culture, including Russian culture. Now I think it was done more like Orwellian, to pump it into the social sphere, which the morons in the Politburo thought they were in control of. Which, by the way, they got caught up in with the start of perestroika. All the repressed, strictly Orwellian sex and spilled over into social media... Orwell of course is no authority as he's only human. But perestroika can be thought of as an experimental test of his assertion... Another consideration. The sexual promiscuity of cultural figures. I'm not even referring to pop stars. I'm talking about REAL cultural figures. According to your scheme sex (2) and culture (7) should be mutually compensated. But in practice we see rather the opposite. So I'm afraid it's not that simple...

By the way, to talk more about sex seems to me very worthwhile. It's a very mysterious thing... For example it's a wildly expensive activity. No animal does it for pleasure. In animals, the female will not let the male get close to her, on days when conception is not possible. The male is always ready. But the female is biologically protected. Humans have no such protection. The ONLY one of all animal species. You have to ask why. It seems to me that sex plays some other very important role in humans besides reproduction. I don't know what it is. And I'd give a lot of money to find out... Yes, of course I've read Protopopov, it's a great book. However, a lot of his arguments are decently far-fetched. For example I laughed for a long time at his theory of the origin of prostitution. Only a person with failures in biology could write that :) By the way, according to Protopopov, sex (2) is also connected with social (3), but not with culture (7)... My thoughts on sex so far are as follows. This thing is the boundary between the personal and the supra-personal in human beings. That's why it's so important for anyone who wants to engage in spiritual development. And until you get a handle on it, you can forget about any spiritual progress. Unfortunately Christians have not understood the role of sex at all. Hence the severe repression of it throughout Christian culture. Sin, fornication, etc. By the way, from the understanding of sex as a boundary, it also follows that its energy is sublimated into sociality (according to Orwell) and not anywhere else. Indeed, the energy simply flows through the boundary. Where does it go? To the first transpersonal level, of course. I.e. the social world. Of course, this is all my strict IMHO. I am just trying to reason about these matters logically.