Arbitrage - page 9

Reshetov:
...If the sources have to be fixed every day as well, there's nothing I can do about it - I'll have to delete them too. I don't have much free time. And it's not interesting to post it here - not everyone reads the forum and there are no download counters and it won't say anything about them in the profile.
Well, let's hope for moderators.

Reshetov:

.... And it's not interesting to post it here - not everyone reads the forum and there are no download counters and it won't say anything about them in the profile.
:o)))))

Who's the moderator? If Rosh, he's biased against Reshetov. He'll say the code contains a virus and a pernicious influence on the trader's imagination. I would like to sort out everything on my own.
To solandr - Why are you smirking? It is perfectly normal, Reshetov's intellectual property, and HIS BUSINESS is to sell, offer, and earn ratings. Perhaps he spent days racking his brains to develop this algorithm.

Sincerely, Fed.

Fed:
Who's the moderator? If Rosh, he's biased against Reshetov. He'll say the code contains a virus and a pernicious influence on the trader's imagination. I would like to sort out everything on my own.
To solandr - Why are you smirking? It is perfectly normal, Reshetov's intellectual property, and HIS BUSINESS is to sell, offer, and earn ratings. Perhaps he spent days racking his brains to develop this algorithm.

Sincerely, Fed.

Theoretically, I think I can look through Reshetov's code. But firstly, it is not my diocese, and secondly, I am a skeptic, but not a messiah, to disgust the lost souls. Let's wait for the code to be published, and if the people whose opinion matters to me say there is something in it, I'll look at the code too.

Fed:

Sincerely, Fed.
My business is small. There are many people asking for source code. I fulfilled my mission by posting it on CodeBase, which provides the widest access for those who want to use it, i.e. from the site and through MetaEditor. And the fact that moderation etc. is provided there is not my business.

The moderator is Marat and his nickname is Editor

. If anyone wants to know about the fate of the source code, he can ask about it by e-mail through marat dog metaquotes.ru

Message from Editor:

Started editing. Will finish on 16.04.2007.

Hi all.

Has anyone been testing the system on demo or micro-real, what are the results?

Are there any pitfalls in the system?

1) Different volatility of pairs in the group
2) Different values of points of these pairs
3) Mostly negative swaps
4) Different spreads on pairs

ram25:
Does anyone test the system on a demo or micro-real, what are the results?
I will post the results at the weekend. Demo from 12.04 to today

IMHO when there is more than one Expert Advisor, their depo becomes a kind of pool. When an Expert Advisor records profits, it gives its share to the pool. And when it runs into a drawdown, it gets money from the pool for new counter-trend positions. I looked at how the system trades. I would say it is losing, but it is not sinking but staying afloat and either buying or selling. Sinking of such a system is very difficult. I've already tried to disable Expert Advisors when equity goes into minus. Once I enabled them, they managed to compensate for the imbalance.
It is a pity equity cannot rise higher than balance. And the balance is growing very slowly.

Testing report on Alpari demo.

The Expert Advisor was run on 10.04.2007 at 19-02 with a deposit of 10000 by groups:
USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD
EURUSD, EURGBP, EURCHF, EURJPY
GBPUSD, GBPY, GBPCHF
BeginPrice - on Monday open. 09.04.2007

The first three trades (-18.43, -33.57, -34.86) are faulty when the Expert Advisors were placed, total -86.86.
Results at the close of Friday 13.04.2007:
Balance: 10594.78 Funds: 9543.40 Pledge: 4786.39 Free: 4757.01 Level: 199.39%
Profit on open positions: -1051.38
No money reports in the log.
Files: