Arbitrage - page 13

Reshetov:
SK. wrote (a):
As for "arbitrage" between currencies, I mentioned it in a post dated 11.04.2007 16:14.
It's a simple unbalanced market.
Any crossover can be calculated by dividing the underlying quotes. Try it and you will see that the real cross rate prices differ from those calculated within the white noise.
Please explain how arbitrage is possible on major currencies?
A pip on a shallow imbalance is understandable to me, but if not a pip, then how?

(please don't construe my posts as a hit-and-run or "meddling"; just please explain the essence of the technology as you understand it)
What the fuck is there to understand? Buy cheaper, sell more expensive. Sell more expensive, buy cheaper. What's not to understand?

Simple imbalance or overcomplicated. What do we care? All that matters is that there is one.

Is there?! :))

SK. писал (а):
Reshetov:
SK. wrote (a):
As for "arbitrage" between currencies, I mentioned it in a post dated 11.04.2007 16:14.

Simple imbalance or overcomplicated. We do not care about that. The important thing is that it is.

Is there?! :))
Why don't you rub your glasses and carefully read your own message of 11.04.2007 16:14. Or have you already forgotten what you were talking about?
Chronic sclerosis, perhaps?

Reshetov:
SK. wrote (a):
Reshetov:
SK. wrote (a):

Simple imbalance or overcomplicated. We do not care about that. The important thing is that it is.

Is there one?!! :))
Why don't you open your glasses and read your own message of 11.04.2007 16:14. Or have you already forgotten what you were talking about?

Mr Reshetov, just admit that the technology you presented is nothing more than a common pipsqueak.
An antidote to the word 'pipsa' has already been developed even by novice traders.
Just call things by their proper names.
Well, the Expert Advisor itself. Well, it is a pip-based one... Well, it shows profit in the tester and on the demo. But just say it in a straightforward way - a pip.
And the heat will instantly subside. And at the same time it will save a little deposit for beginners.

As for your rudeness, I should not, because it does not have any effect on me.
Look for a more impressionable audience for that purpose:)

Reshetov:
SK. wrote (a):
Please explain how arbitrage is possible on major currencies?
A pip on a minor unbalance is understandable to me, but if not a pip, how?

(please don't construe my posts as a hit-and-run or "meddling"; just please explain the nature of the technology as you understand it)
What the fuck is there to understand? Buy cheaper, sell more expensive. Sell more expensive, buy cheaper. What's not to understand?

Simple imbalance or overcomplicated. What do we care? All that matters is that there is one.

I take it this is a vanishable and all-encompassing answer. Is it possible to see a connection between arbitrage and your EA?

Reveal another mystery. For I see that the initial input price (beginPrice) is the watershed of "markets". "Market" where the currency is expensive is all quotes above beginPrice. The "market" where the currency is cheap is all quotes below beginPrice. We buy on the cheap "market" and sell on the "expensive". We also take care of the accounting of our orders. On the basis of these, we consider whether the watershed of the markets can be moved anywhere. The more expensive-cheaper markets are created by setting an initial price and then changing it on the basis of the profit/losses from our previous operations. In these markets we arbitrage. Isn't that right?

SK. писал (а):
Reshetov:
SK. wrote (a):
Reshetov:
SK. wrote (a):

Is there one?!! :))
Wipe your glasses and carefully read your own message of 11.04.2007 16:14. Or have you already forgotten what you were talking about?

As for your rudeness, I shouldn't, because it has no effect on me.
For that purpose, look for a more impressionable audience:)
But, just in case, for some reason you're trying to attract a more impressionable audience. Making it easier to find, so to speak. You're a benefactor. What would we do without you?
SK. wrote (a):

To the moderators:

"Strange trees you have.

Hello, tree! It doesn't say hello, it doesn't want to..." (from "Hottabych").

Reshetov has a good trading system for an auto-vibrating market with infinite capital. With that kind of capital and allowing yourself to avoid stop-losses and margin calls, you can always make a profit. And it will not be pipsing. Nor will it be arbitrage. A more appropriate term is trading correlated instruments in an autocompetitive market with infinite capital.
One problem is that there is no infinite capital.

I have to be honest, I got interested, I tested it, in the Strategy Tester it shows good results in the order game, but unfortunately Sergei mentioned it correctly, with infinite capital, I was also wise in that direction, although I may still be wise in the same way, collapsing in the pike at the peak of wealth, a frequent phenomenon, as they say can not stop in time and do not know where to start, pure automaticity. Strategy is clear as day, everything is very simple, but something is missing, scratching my head :)))) My Expert Advisor repeated the same mistakes, and in real time had a funny fall in the peck on the same rake:) Since then I invent it, I still do not understand what, or rather, probably more thinking, but so far nothing worthwhile has been invented:) Although I do not think so, I cannot stop losses, reverse orders do not cover everything, especially if there is nothing, although it is again a questionable question whether the robot should stop, if it is calculated on confident cutting possible profit. It cuts clearly, but does not look anywhere further, it cannot predict. So it only differs from roulette in its approach to all sorts of little things. Perhaps we are all reinventing the wheel and all walking around somewhere.

P.S.: This is not a verdict, these are thoughts that I personally preferred not to hear, I dislike such judgements of my work when I am able to model it myself :)

favoritefx:
Reshetov has a good trading system for an auto-vibrating market with infinite capital. With that kind of capital and allowing yourself to avoid stop-losses and margin calls, you can always make a profit. And it will not be pipsing. Nor will it be arbitrage. A more appropriate term is trading correlated instruments in an autocompetitive market with infinite capital.
One problem is that there is no infinite capital.
There is no such thing. It is a trading system with limited capital, but very significant capital.

The capital used to make calculations for a group of EAs can be calculated using the formula:

virtualmoney = bl * lotprice * (experts + 1) / 10

where:

bl - value of the same variable in the Expert Advisor
lotprice - market price of 1 lot to buy with a leverage of 1:1
experts - the number of currency pairs in the group or the value of the same variable of the group Expert Advisors

Let's have a group of three USD* advisors

then we will get: 100 * $100 000 * 4 = $40 000 000

But this is only virtual money that advisors think they manage. And we need much less working capital to manage this capital.

Reshetov, explain the following point, if you can give an example.
Currencies are moving around the same time "going down against the euro" - i.e. should we look for trends on the other EUR* pair in the opposite direction?

Reshetov's explanation

You bought the EUR at a high price and the CHF at a low one. Now, when the franc is rising and the euro is falling, you can sell the euro for another currency, which is currently going down against the euro.

You can also pick up a currency that is going up against the franc.

Of course, this is not done all at once, but while the euro is getting cheaper, it should be bought for other currencies that are currently going up in value. After all, the point of speculation is to buy cheaper and sell more expensive or sell more expensive and buy cheaper. And for which currency, frankly, it makes no difference. As long as there is a supply and demand that is profitable, at least for a little while.

ram25:

Reshetov, explain the following point, if you can use an example.
Currencies are moving around the same time "going down against the euro" - i.e. should we look for trends on the other EUR* pair in the opposite direction?

Reshetov's explanation

You bought the EUR at a high price and the CHF at a low one. Now, when the franc is rising and the euro is falling, you can sell the euro for another currency, which is currently going down against the euro.

You can also pick up a currency that is going up against the franc.

Of course, this is not done all at once, but while the euro is getting cheaper, it should be bought for other currencies that are currently going up in value. After all, the point of speculation is to buy cheaper and sell more expensive or sell more expensive and buy cheaper. And for which currency, frankly, it makes no difference. As long as there is a supply and demand that is profitable, at least for a little while.

Put it on a demo account and there will be the clearest examples.