History Centre updated - free history of minute quotations since 1999 - page 17

ssd, you must have misunderstood me. I store the history for my needs on a database server, MS SQL Server in my case, it has a query language, SQL. SQL searches for holes with a seven line query. When I need this story in Metatrader, I simply export the table from the server to a CSV file, and then import this file into Metatrader. I think the query text for finding holes without the database itself is of little use to you...

For NZDUSD until 2005-09-16 00:01:00.000 I only have holes for New Year and Christmas.

voidpiligrim >> :

ssd, you must have misunderstood me. I store the history for my needs on a database server, MS SQL Server in my case, it has a query language, SQL. SQL searches for holes with a seven line query. When I need this story in Metatrader, I simply export the table from the server to a CSV file, and then import this file into Metatrader. I think the query text for finding holes without the database itself is of little use to you...

For NZDUSD till 2005-09-16 00:01:00.000 I have holes only for New Year and Christmas.

I see, thank you.

The only thing that is not clear is the position of meta-trader. They are in full possession of the situation. In essence, the question is not worth a bollocks,

you need basic conscientiousness and diligence in doing your job.

Of course, the source of history is within the DC's competence, but you can provide in the terminal

control of historical data...Why should a trader bother to control the history himself ?

ssd >> :

I see, thank you.

What is not clear is the position of the methaquoters. They are in complete control of the situation. The question, in essence, is not worth a single ounce,

you need basic conscientiousness and diligence in doing your job.

Of course, the source of history is in the hands of the DC, but the terminal can provide

Why does the trader have to bother and control the history himself?

Platform developers, say a word or two....Are there any plans to solve this issue ?

ssd >> :

Platform developers, say a word or two....Are there any plans to solve this issue ?

MT5, will solve all the problems and also create a host of new ones.

Busy developers, we live our lives for now, they live theirs. But there will be an intersection point and it is called MT5.

HIDDEN >> :

MT5, will solve all the problems and also create a host of new ones.

The developers are busy, we live our lives for now and they live theirs. But there will be a point of intersection and it is called MT5.

Do you have any reliable information on MT5? If not, don't get your hopes up about MT5. So there won't be any disappointments. I have worked a lot on the support of my own and others' products and I know for a fact that the development team usually have more problems to solve than you and me put together. We are used to solving our own problems.

Um, well, for example... Would you bet your entire deposit on the validity of your assumptions about MT5? Or at least half of it? Taking bets :)

gip >> :

Do you have any reliable information on MT5? If not, don't get your hopes up about MT5. So there won't be any disappointments. I have worked a lot in maintaining other people's and my own products and I know for a fact that the development team usually has two orders of magnitude more unsolvable problems than you and I put together. We are used to solving our own problems.

Hmm, for example... Would you bet your whole deposit on the correctness of your assumptions about MT5? Or at least half of it? Taking bets :)

>> Actually, in one of the threads, the developers wrote off that the new terminal will have a new quality base of quotes. That's why I wrote that MT5 point of convergence.

HIDDEN >> :

Actually, in one of the threads, the developers said that the new terminal will have a new quality base of quotes. That's why I wrote that it will be exactly the same for MT5.

And I as the owner of the project (for example) at the last moment will decide that MT5 will be paid, with ruffles, and you do not want - free MT4. Will you buy or use the free quote base?

gip >> :

And as a project owner (for example) I will decide at the last moment that MT5 will be paid, with frills, and you don't want free MT4. Will you buy or use free quote base?

This is not the purpose of MT5. It will be free anyway. Business is different....

HIDDEN >> :

That's not what MT5 is for. It's going to be free anyway. Business is different....

Anyways put half a dept on your expectations, let's see your visionary skills :)

gip >> :

Anyways put half a depot on your expectations, let's see your visionary skills :)

I see you're a betting man, huh? What are you betting on?