History Centre updated - free history of minute quotations since 1999 - page 16

004alex >> :

What do I have to press to download the history?

The answer is on the front page of this thread - 'History Center updated - free history of minute quotations since 1999':

why are there no quotes for the last three months (Oct Nov Dec) of 2008 for many currency pairs and even one dollar pair?

AUDCAD
AUDCHF
AUDJPY
AUDNZD
CADCHF
CADJPY
CHFJPY
EURCAD
EURNZD
NZDJPY
NZDUSD

There is an archive of quotations, from 01.01.1999 to 01.01.2001 c History Center further from another site. Missing bars have been recalculated through crosses.

MS SQL Server 2000 format, if somebody needs it I can try to download

pairs:

AUDJPY
AUDUSD
CHFJPY
EURCAD
EURCHF
EURGBP
EURJPY
EURUSD
GBPCHF
GBPJPY
GBPUSD
NZDJPY
NZDUSD
USDCAD
USDCHF
USDJPY
XAGUSD
XAUUSD

I have a need to supplement the history of brokerage companies (not enough depth) with quotes of ХC. I have never done such a thing before, and decided to ask, what happens in such cases in terms of stacking different time zones, is there any recalculation?)

Hi. Gentlemen, which DMC has the MMAb symbols marked the same as the History Center Minutes from 1999? I can't download it, it says there is nothing new for the symbol. It's different for all DCs.

Good afternoon

Unfortunately I cannot download NZDUSD quotes

I delete year 2008 - I still get a hole in the quote

2008 09 . . . . 2009 01

dropped out 200810 200811 200812

YuraZ >> :

Good afternoon

Unfortunately I cannot download NZDUSD quotes

I delete year 2008 - I still get a hole in the quote

2008 09 . . . . 2009 01

dropped out 200810 200811 200812

See here - https://forum.mql4.com/ru/22095

It's not just on this instrument! These "holes" are not easy to find.

I discovered them purely by accident when I noticed that the Elliott waves built by a third-party program from minute histories

2-3 years long, inconsistently directed on different instruments....

And what about people debugging EAs on indicator signals - they hardly see these "holes",

which, by the way, can both disappear and appear. In other words, no one will guarantee us a normal history!

No matter how genius you are, with this quality of historical data there will always be a guaranteed failure!

This is probably an "idea" - try to debug your indicator signals on a floating history.

The indicators themselves are not very reliable, and what we have here is a "floating" history!

It is not only methackwots that have such a "dimpled" and "floating" history - I will not point the finger so as not to tease the geese.

The strange thing is that no one has seriously raised this issue. Imagine an EA, for example, on the RSI indicator.

Maybe even the indicator is not so bad, but what will it show on such a variable history ?

You won't be constantly looking through a magnifying glass for possible "holes".

So, you have to have your own historical data. But how to do it practically, the question arises?

You can't do without MT4 terminal, but it goes where the doctor says and takes what the doctor has prescribed.

I am outraged to the core. I did not pay much attention to the story myself, until I encountered the incorrect drawing of Elliott Waves.

And I really played with these waves - I lost a month, began to doubt the Elliott Theory until I understood what it was all about!

And the metaquoteurs put all their efforts into MQL5, they even cancelled the Championship. There is an urgent need to establish the delivery of normal historical data.

Is it so difficult to fix it? After all, this entire thread is filled with questions on quotes. There are enough questions without it.

What prevents you from loading history not through History Center, but simply importing your own? I keep my history on the database server, it searches for holes with a single query.

voidpiligrim >> :
What prevents you from loading history not through History Center, but just import your own? I store my history on the database server, it searches for holes with a single query.

If you don't mind, teach/help me to look for holes...and, in general, automatically check the history...

Did everything as described in the beginning, I have 10355 entries for EURJPY M1, for all others ~ 2000 each...

History in the tester only starts from 27th of April...what's wrong?