History Centre updated - free history of minute quotations since 1999 - page 14

Thanks again, the process is "on"!

Noticed right away... Maybe it's a glitch, or maybe I'm doing something wrong... or more likely just "data rubbish". Anyway, here's what happened: F2->EURUSD->1 Minute->Click on "Load". Loaded, looked at result diagonally - everything OK. I have repeated this for USDJPY. It has been downloaded (minutes). I rotate quote list to the very bottom. И:

Note the last (physically the last) line. What is this February 5,'92? Why this single bar, and with prices so fucked up? Maybe it should be cleaned... A small thing, of course, but still. It hurts the eye.

P.S. Downloading from your server MetaQuotes-Demo.

Loknar:

I get 65000/3134062 after downloading (Alpari terminal). I set it to 9999999999999 in the history and in the window. How should I make all quotes available for testing, not only 65000? I use my own script

All history is available for testing (3134062 bars for your example). For viewing 65000 bars on the chart (again, for your example).

Rosh:
Loknar:

I get 65000/3134062 after downloading (Alpari terminal). I set it to 9999999999999 in the history and in the window. How should I make all quotes available for testing, not only 65000? I test with my own script

All history is available for testing (3134062 bars for your example). For chart view 65000 bars are available (again, for your example).

Deleted the message after you replied. Yes thanks, I've got it figured out. I should have just restarted the terminal.

Gentlemen, I understand that the History centre contains quotes without outliers. Maybe someone can tell me how to obtain quotes without outliers from regular quotes with outliers (using which algorithm and which program)?

Is it possible to obtain quotes without Realtime Emissions?

Thank you all in advance.

Please help!

I can't connect quote archive from History Center.

I press F2, select Forex, then instrument (say GBPUSD), press "Load". Below a green bar is running and MT is loading something.

But the window "Quote Archive" remains empty and nothing appears there (while SamMan's picture shows it)

In the histiory folder there is a folder downloads, there is a folder GBPUSD and there are a lot of dat-files

(типа GBPUSD_2006_12_88002d50d4d73d16bf8d0bee0216dcfb.dat). This is where it ends. I couldn't find any hst files.

How to get access to the downloaded quotes? What am I doing wrong?

Sorry if my question is stupid, but I don't see the answer in the Metatrader's HELP or on the forum.

I have no idea what to do with it.

Once I had a similar situation, the archives were downloading but not updating the data... (I wanted to load M1 on all available instruments since the dinosaurs and look at them) until I realized that the amount of data is not small and requires a lot of resources, so I closed all the chart windows with resource-intensive indicators and everything started to update nicely and as it should be.

Closed all the graph windows. Closed all other applications as well. One MT remains.

I press download. Window "Quotes archive" turns grey. Green line is running, i.e. MT is loading something.

I have no idea whether it is downloading since dinosaurs times or not. There's only a download button. There is no window "Period" :))

Then a window "Archive of quotations" is white. At the top it says: "Database: 0 records".

Sometimes it will ask: "No new data for GBPUSD. Can I recalculate all timeframes?

I press "Yes". It kind of recalculates it :). The result is the same: I have 0 entries in my database.

So, something else is going on here. I do not understand what.

Who knows - advise what to do.

Look at the video, is this the same for you?

In my particular case, until I unloaded everything I didn't need and left enough space for the swap file, the same thing happened, after recalculations 0 bars, etc. Give the application enough space to properly digest the downloaded archives and everything will be fine.

Me too.

HUH! Got it! It has nothing to do with the lack of memory.

You have to click twice on EurUsd. It opens a branch of 1 minute, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, etc.

Everywhere where the cylinders are grey also double-click. The cylinder turns yellow, and in the folder history appropriate file hst appears.

Now I will start downloading. Since the time of the dinosaurs.

Rosh, thank you!