History Centre updated - free history of minute quotations since 1999 - page 3

Installed the latest build in a separate directory.
Curiously, the downloads folder was not automatically created.
I copied it from another MT.
Then everything went as in my message of 29.01.2007 21:34

As a result minutes USDCAD was empty after installation and remains empty after conversion :(

What to do next?

The presence of history/downloads/ folder with subfolders does not cancel the need to download. Even though the latest builds are the same and the history has just been downloaded in the first terminal, the second terminal will still start downloading.
The downloads folder is created after pressing the "Download" button

I did the same with the USDCHF.
The download volume in the downloads folder was 9.76 MB.
The recalculation did not give any result.

bva:
I did the same with the USDCHF.
The download volume in the downloads folder was 9.76 MB.
The recalculation did not give any result.

You are confused about something. The "Download" button downloads a highly compressed history by symbol into /history/downloads/character_name/... and then it is automatically expanded into hst-files (history data format in MetaTrader 4) in the folder history/servername/symbol_name*.hst

Here I uploaded the EURUSD data and it automatically converted from minute bars to all other timeframes.

Your explanations tell me that I understood everything correctly.
But the last step, i.e. the recalculation and the appearance of *.hst files, does not happen.

bva:
Your explanations tell me that I understood everything correctly.
But the last step, i.e. the recalculation and the appearance of *.hst files, does not happen.
Have you activated any trading account? HST files are collected in the folder of the company where the account is opened.

Thank you, it worked. And the account has to be not only registered but also connected. I.e. It looks like there should be a connection to the DC. IMHO. Let the moderator correct me if what.

What resources are required to work with such a story?

Zy For those who test on large periods, I have one TS profit 2002 7500 pips, 2003 8000 pips, 2004 7500 pips, 2005 3200 pips, 2006 1700 pips. A very large period will give an error.

The question is, is it possible to make a history with a shift and use it?

Let me explain, for example, the daily bar starts and ends at 00.00.

Is it possible to make the bar start and end at 12.00 or 14.00 and put it all on the chart and into calculations?

MT4 terminal 201 dated 12 January 2007. Connected to MetaQuotes-Demo. When I try to download the history, i.e. when I clicked the Download button in the Quotes Archive, a message "No new data for 'ERUJPY' symbol" pops up. This is the same for all symbols. History on local disk by M1 is less than one year. Connected through a Socks5 proxy. Port 443 is open. What should I check or where should I put a tick to make history downloading work.

Arkadiy:

MT4 terminal 201 dated 12 January 2007. Connected to MetaQuotes-Demo. When I try to download the history, i.e. when I clicked the Download button in the Quotes Archive, a message "No new data for 'ERUJPY' symbol" pops up. This is the same for all symbols. History on local disk by M1 is less than one year. Connected through a Socks5 proxy. Port 443 is open. What should I check or where should I put a tick to make history downloading work.

What does it say in the logbook? History Center goes to history.metaquotes.net:80 (port 80) for historical quotes.
You may also need to open port 80.