Bill Williams and his strategies... - page 31

We continue to write the Bill grail. Now, Roma's owl will be equipped with intellectual brain and it will turn on that Bill's strategy which is inherent to market phase, either trade Chaos - at flat, New Trading Dimensions - at trend or Trade Chaos2 - at anti-trend.
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
extern bool TradeAllowed = true; // trade permission, if TradeAllowed = false, but there are open positions,
// they will be closed in the usual way - when the signal for closing appears,
// however new positions will not be opened.
// therefore, having set TradeAllowed = false, we can go to rest, hoping that everything will be fine.
extern double Fibo.1 = 1.618; // Allow entry at the divergent squat bar of indicator MFI (+Volume | -MFI )in the target zone of 161.8% Fibo level (Killer signal for bullish or bearish reversal

);
extern double Fibo.2 = 2.618; // permit entry on divergent squat bar of MFI indicator (+Volume | -MFI )in the target zone of Fibo level 261.8% (Killer signal of bullish or bearish

reversal);
extern double Fibo.3 = 4.618; // Enable entry on divergent squat bar of MFI indicator in the target zone of Fibo level 461,8% (Killer signal of bullish or bearish reverse);
extern double Fibo.4 = 1.618; // Allow entry by "Green ( +Volume | +MFI )" signal of MFI after occurrence of "Squat (+Volume | -MFI )" signal of MFI in the target zone

of Fibo level 161,8%;
extern double Fibo.2 = 2.618; // Allow to scale in on the signal of indicator MFI "Green ( +Volume | +MFI )" after occurrence of signal of indicator MFI "Squatting (+Volume | -MFI )" in a target zone

of fibo level 261,8 %;
extern double Fibo.2 = 4.618; // Allow to scale in using the "Green ( +Volume | +MFI )" MFI signal after the "Squat (+Volume | -MFI )" MFI signal appears in the target zone

of the 461.8% Fibo level;
extern double // Allow to scale in after the "AO indicator divergence" signal (2 spades signal);
extern double // Allow to scale in after the fractal on the opposite price movement 50% Fibonacci retracement after "divergence on AO indicator;
extern double // Allow scaling in after the formation of the fractal on the price movement of 61.8% of Fibonacci retracement after "divergence on AO indicator;
extern double // Allow scaling in at the fractal break;
extern double // Allow scaling in at the "Saucer (AO)" signal;
extern double cross_zero // Allow scaling in at the "zero line crossing (AO)" signal;
extern double _2_bars // Allow pumping by "buy above 0, sell below 0" signal (AC 2 bars);
extern double _3_bars // Allow pumping by "buy below 0, sell above 0" signal (AC 3 bars);
extern double _4_bars // Allow pumping by "special blue light" signal (AO ); special blue light" (AO );
extern double _5_bars // Allow "buy below 0, sell above 0" signal (AO 3 bars 2nd sage);
extern double _6_bars // Allow "buy below 0, sell above 0" signal; extern double _6_bars // Allow "divergence" signal to be added.divergence on AO" signal (AO 2 peaks);
extern double _zone // Allow the fill by the signals from the red or green zone on the 3rd bar of the same colour (AO+AS -zone trade signal of the 4th market dimension);
extern double // Allow the fill by the signals from the balance line (the 5th market dimension);
extern double _mm // Aggressive style of filling an open position;
extern string FT6="------- StopLoss trade settings:----------";
extern double _5_bars // Maximum number of consecutive zone bars of the same colour;
extern double _5_bars // Allow a trall on 5 consecutive zone bars of the same colour;
extern double StopLoss = 0.0;
extern double RiskRewardRatio = 3.2;
extern string Money_Management = "==== Money Management ====";
extern bool UseEquityStop = FALSE;
extern double TotalEquityRisk = 20.0;
extern double Lot = 1; // this is the lot we will trade;
extern double Risk = 1.2;
extern bool RiskBooster = true;
// TakeProfit, StopLoss, Stop_0 and Delta are set for 4-digit quotes, if the quotes are 5-digit, the program detects this itself
// and multiplies the set values by 10.

Killer_FX:

Brilliant Roman. Thank you very much for your hard work in writing EAs all works great https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONfnwq9n29U, waiting for your new versions with filters maybe as an option with wizards with sma 240 and ema 60 . I would like to see in them the signals from Trading Chaos2, after the formation of the angulation 1st sage, 2nd sage and 2 PICK

Thank you! :-)
I'm going to give my exposures later, which I'm using in trading. I will use my own Profit Unity signals (like on the video on your link above) with closure in profit mode) AntiUnity. I'll post both exp and indices and inclusions and sets and reports - I'm using it on M15 on GBPCHF - I used other tools before, but after 50% of trading time from optimization (I've been optimizing for 2 years, half/year they traded on micro-real) I disabled it, because I need to reopt...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Would like to see signals in them from the book Trading Chaos2, after the formation of the angulation 1st sage, 2nd sage and 2 PIKA"

Funny text - haven't got to that yet... :-) Exp is written on the first part... The links are in my profile...

Roman.:

Thanks! :-)
I dont know how to use it in my trading, I dont know how to use it in my trading. I use my own Profit Unity B.Williams signals (as on the video on your link above) with closing on profit entry. I'll post both exp and indices and inclusions and sets and reports - I'm using it on M15 on GBPCHF - I used other tools before, but after 50% of trading time from optimization (I've been optimizing for 2 years, half/year they traded on micro-real) I disabled it, because I need to reopt...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I would like to see signals from Trade Chaos2 in them, after the formation of the 1st sage, 2nd sage and 2 PIKA angulation"

Funny text - haven't got to that yet... :-) Exp is written on the first part... The links are in my profile...

Hi. I think i have to put it on the real account like you did and i have to trade it while the idea works for pound and eu :) I think it would be good to attach the organiser of equity risk and the way to close all the positions when the positive value of say, the risk rewards 1 to 3m for the whole pyramid on the average, ie, the coefficient of the average profitable position was positive and when buried pyramid profit addicted stop loss by at least 2-3 times. I liked the way of position management in this EA with mt5, now I copy trades from it to mt4, the broker cannot understand how I trade with Stealth Williams :)

Killer_FX:

Hi. Yes, the tests, although I have tested and compared them with good quotes, but I think I have to put them on the real account like you did and trade in the pound and the yen :) I think it would be good to attach the organiser of equity risk and the way to close all the positions when the positive value of say, the risk rewards 1 to 3m for the whole pyramid on the average, ie, the coefficient of the average profitable position was positive and when buried pyramid profit got used to a stop loss of at least 2-3 times. I also liked the way of maintaining positions in this owl with mt5, now I copy trades from it to mt4, the broker cannot understand how I trade with Stealth Williams :)

How do you record a video from the monitor screen?

Guys, this video and TC are also suitable for the Villagers branch:

Anti-Unity rules!

Taken from the centre of the optimisation period for a different tool originally. Now it's trading with these settings of GBPCHF.

I'm going to post this full video report with expa and sets...

Closing positions when there is a profit behind the red line of alligator's teeth... Works on pullbacks. MM - adding (averaging) on reverse signals of B.Williams' TS by arithmetic progression. See Variation 3 of the Lot_MM.

Guys - my BRILLIANT I share...

Roman.:

How do I record video from the monitor screen?
Download Captacio Studio and save it in avi format and upload it to YouTube, so that the quality is good, make the resolution small

Roman.:

Guys, this video and TC are also suitable for the Villagers branch:

Anti-Unity rules!

Taken from the centre of the optimisation period for a different tool... originally. Now it's trading with these settings of GBPCHF.

I'm going to post this full video report with expa and sets...

Closing positions when there is a profit behind the red line of alligator's teeth... Works on pullbacks. MM - adding (averaging) on reverse signals of B.Williams' TS by arithmetic progression. See Variation 3 of the Lot_MM.

Guys - my BRILLIANT I share...

Cool, thanks to you in the 2s. Well done!!!

Killer_FX:
1. Скачай капмтасио студио там есть внимать с экрана видео и сохрани в avi ави формате и на ютуб кидай

2. Cool, thanks to you in the 2s. Well done!!!

1. i did.

2. Doing.

Here are the pictures and the report.

Yes - a bit tough drawdown, yes - small profit... But - this is an optimum for absolutely different instrument - GBPCFH on M15 is traded on these parameters now.

In short, IMHO! - it is a reliable, WORKABLE system, it is able to live.

Now I am showing you both expa and settings... The system has a very good working order, I am sure it will work. I don't know how to use it, I don't know how to use it when I'm working with other people, and I don't know how to use it when I'm working with other people.

The report in the trailer is not the best option for this tool, but I'm trading it.

Files:
sklqbo.zip  232 kb

BRILLIANT for optimising input parameter values and testing on different instruments and timeframes to work with.

Files:
uhhgajsl.zip  625 kb

Roman.:

BRILLIANT for optimising input parameter values and testing on different instruments and timeframes to work with.

Thank you very much Roman !!! As my friend and Bill's teacher said - the best present will be a real-time quote, good luck to all!!! Go for the millions :)