MetaTrader History Center: Preliminary information - page 5

korsei писал (а):
I consider testing on a normalised history over several years to be not just a convenience in using the product, but a vital prerequisite for a trader to work with. It helps to find a gem among a pile of stones.

You know, if you look at all of us from the point of view of a person who knows about Forex only as about the fact of existence of such a capital market, where people exchange one currency for another, we all look no better than Alaskan gold diggers of Jack London time (someone finds something, but most of course remain with nothing) :o) But the phrase you quoted, I think is the apotheosis of what happens in Forex in fact and why it exists in the way it is! ;o))))) Indeed, without faith in success, any venture is doomed to failure in advance! In general, success to all believers in the search for the gem with the help of histories of the centre ;o)

Renat:
We fixed the error and ran tests. We are now preparing to release the beta version.

:D

/me molitsia na MQ

I consider testing on a normalised history over several years to be not just a convenience in the use of the product, but a vital prerequisite for a trader's work. It helps to find a precious stone among a pile of stones.

Soglasen.

Renat has already regretted that he started this thread many times :)

lol

solandr:
..... we all look no better than the Alaskan gold diggers of Jack London's time (some of us find something, but most of us are left with nothing, of course)!

Liked ;-)

Itso:
solandr:
..... then we all look no better than the Alaskan gold diggers of Jack London's time (some do find something, but most of course are left with nothing)!

Liked ;-)

Taki ladno bi nis4em, kak zolotoiskateli. Bolshinstvo ge TERIAET denygi ;/

Oh great thing about adding history. I was just wondering where I could find minute bars and make them into any other kind of bars. And here, on the contrary, such a feature is provided by MetaTrader. I am in build 198 and there is no download button there. I expect it will appear in 199. Is this build ready yet?

By the way, maybe the colour of text on the forum to make darker, and not so whitish gray by default, which is all naturally used. Eyes get tired of looking at the gray on a white background.

Diam0nd писал (а):
Itso:
solandr wrote (a):
..... then we all look no better than Alaskan gold diggers of Jack London's time (some do find something, but most of course are left with nothing)!

Loved it ;-)

Taki ladno bi nis4em, kak zolotoiskateli. Bolshinstvo ge TERIAET denygi ;/

The principle here is that in order to find you must first lose.

Obnarzhivsya glitch!
When downloading quotes from a server you have specified, if you press stop for any reason, you get a long-awaited FATAL ERROR window with a red icon (STOP MACHINE) and a mention of all possible lines of the Windows system

Meraby:

Obnarzhivsya glitch!
When downloading quotes from a server you have specified, if you press stop for any reason, a long time ago you get the usual FATAL ERROR window with a red icon (STOP MACHINE) and a mention of all possible Windows system strings

U menia takogo ne nabludaetsia. Tried STOPity po raznomu. Ni4ego ne viskakivaet poka.

Meraby:

Obnarzhivsya glitch!
When downloading quotes from a server you have specified, if you press stop for any reason, a long time ago you get the usual FATAL ERROR window with a red icon (STOP MACHINE) and a mention of all possible Windows system strings

Please post a screenshot.

As soon as I get the word out again I'll post it, I know it's right, I just thought it might be related to something else and I rebooted the computer just in case!