MetaTrader History Center: Preliminary information - page 3

chv:
How will the inclusion of the (checkbox) Recalculate in the tester affect this? When it is enabled, will it take quotes from the chart, or quotes downloaded from History Centre?
It will not have any effect. The history, downloaded from the History Center, is placed in the common base of the terminal's history and is used as normal.

The 199th build will be released this week.

Yay. Soon we will be rubbing our EAs on longer periods! :)))

By the way, it's been discussed - WHERE did you get the minutes over such a long period?

Is it a quote from a broker/bank/ECN, a Reuters quote or a real weighted average from some interbank ECN like EBS?

Awww!

It's just that I've noticed that sometimes you can come across completely unsuitable quotes that will cause the system to fail or, conversely, grail. ...

Lots of examples - I'd like to understand where you got these quotes from?

How different will they be from Alpari's (I've heard here that one source is assumed - is this correct?)

Discussions about the new History Center have been going on for some time: https://www.mql5.com/ru/search

As explained before - the quotes are vetted, seriously filtered and normalised. Collected and filtered from multiple banks. These are not Alpari quotes (although we don't mind if they help history - that has not been discussed yet). Once the M1 quotes are jumped from History Center, they are automatically corrected for the trading server's target timezone, and then automatically reassembled into all other timeframes, ensuring absolute compatibility of all periods.

By the way, history normalization is a separate topic. Because many people gather the history in pieces, do not normalize it, and then test it in the Instant Execution mode (direct execution at streaming prices) on noisy indicative historical data from 199 to 200 years. And then they wonder - why did pipsewing strategies used to work (on noise) and now they don't anymore? Execution at streaming prices means that the price flow slows down many times over.

In the first beta-version we want to work out the pumping mechanisms, and only then we will add new symbols (so far only the main forex instruments). All other details after the launch.

What couples will there be in the first version? Will there be major ones? (EURUSD, GBPUSD, ..., GBPCHF, ...)

kniff:
What couples will there be in the first version? Will there be major ones? (EURUSD, GBPUSD, ..., GBPCHF, ...)
You didn't read the links I gave you, as well as my explicit indication of "only the major forex instruments for now". All other details after the launch.

I wonder if there will be a release today? =)

Buttler:
I wonder if there will be a release today? =)

Da ug, ya umiraiu ot neterpeniya ;/ Kak skoro ogidaetsia to, uvagaemie razrabot4iki? :)

When will it be?