BUY PROFITABLE ADVISOR !!!!!!!!!!!! - page 19

A reminder: publishing pictures from the tester without a report header is highly undesirable, as it creates illusions for the people and is in fact cheating.

Pyro, make a report on lot 0.1 and show the header.

There is a problem with saving the report. It is quite large and the browser cannot open it. I made reports for two years but separately.

The second year was not so good :)))

1999:

2000:

When tested with a deposit of 10000 from 1999 to 2002 the Expert Advisor made 11 lm and started to shut up because I ran out of money on forex :)

It's not that bulky, judging by the number of trades. It is not necessary to show the trades themselves. Only this header with testing parameters is enough. And it can be done as a text, not as an image.

The only thing that is embarrassing is expected payoff: 88.48 for 0.1 lot! I do not believe it, firstly, and secondly, the lot is growing anyway, judging by the curves.

But when the lot is strictly constant and equal to 0.1 - be sure, you will have enough money in Forex.

Well, the lot increases in proportion to the growth of the deposit. You don't need to increase it for testing, though, really. I will try.

My trades are few, orders more than 50,000 :) My report for two years takes 150 MB. None of my editors is able to open it :(

Well, the grail has been cut...

What kind of forex is this, they don't let you play:)

2001:

Pyro:

Can you tell me what are the prices of EAs in general? Let's say I have an EA that makes 10,000 - 9,000,000 in two years. How much should I sell it for? :) I need the money to start trading. I will not take a loan, I will trade on my own account. Thoughts?

Usually when selling an operating business it is valued at an amount equal to the annual profit. Your advisor makes 4.5 mio a year (9 mio in 2 years). That's its real price. If you get a buyer, ask for 5 mio for a round account, but after haggling, give it up for 4.5

UPD on testing. I can not test all the time from 1999 to 2011 even without increasing the lot, the terminal hangs (a lot of orders). I will go in parts ...

goldtrader:
Normally, an operating business is valued at an amount equal to the annual profit when it is sold. Your advisor makes 4.5 mio a year (9 mio in 2 years). That's his real price. If you get a buyer, ask for 5 milo for a round account, but after haggling, give up for 4.5

That's with an opening deposit of $10,000. Something tells me that buying, will start with more large amounts ;)

If the buyer will ask silly questions such as "what did you test on?", "how's the OOS?", "what's the drawdown?", "can I see an itemized statement?", "has this EA worked in real time?", etc., do not be fooled. This is a brazen scam to re-engineer your grail and resell it at a lower price. Take care, sell for the price!

Thanks for the tip!

Not really looking to sell, in principle. If there's an interesting offer, maybe only (from $100k for non-exclusive). I'm testing for now.