One for all. General exeprt. - page 12

Sart:
I apologise for the uninvited intervention, it's too early for me to get involved in such discussions,
but I can't resist quoting today's events on NZDUSD, as an example of possible market management:
today, after three days of stagnation at 19.15(Alpari trading platform time) the price goes down with a gap of 30 pts and goes further 5 pts to 0.7636
at 19.45 the price reaches the level of 0.7736
goes down
by 15-20 pips and till 22.30 is moving in this area, maybe stagnating again....
Tit for tit "figure"....100 п.

This makes you think of an MF-V world conspiracy , ....
Well here I have opened the alpar terminal. And the low point is not 0.7736, but 0.7737. I.e. not 100 pips, but 99! Conclusion: there is no consortium! :))
And seriously, do you really think it has been rigged on purpose? Open the terminal of any other brokerage company, and almost everywhere you will see differences of a few pips. My brokerage company was 46 points down. So my brokerage company certainly doesn't belong to Consortium! Thank God! :))

Meat:
Sart:
Sorry for the uninvited intervention, of course it's too early for me to interfere in such discussions,
But I can't help bringing up today's events in NZDUSD as an example of possible market management:
today, after three days of stagnation at 19.15(Alpari trading platform time) the price goes down with a gap of 30 pts and goes further 5 pts to 0.7636
at 19.45 the price reaches the level of 0.7736
goes down

Well here I have opened the alpar terminal. And the low point is not 0.7736, but 0.7737. I.e. not 100 pips, but 99! Conclusion: there is no consortium! :))
And seriously, do you really think it has been rigged on purpose? Open the terminal of any other brokerage company, and almost everywhere you will see differences of a few pips. My brokerage company was 46 points down. So my brokerage company certainly doesn't belong to Consortium! Thank God! :))

For every depot dumped, blame is placed on the Consortium ))))

Meat:
Sart:
Sorry for the uninvited intervention, of course it's too early for me to interfere in such discussions,
But I can't help bringing up today's events in NZDUSD as an example of possible market management:
at 19.45 price reaches the level of 0.7736
goes down

And seriously, do you really think it has been rigged on purpose? Open the terminal of any other brokerage company and almost everywhere you will see differences of a few pips. My brokerage company was 46 points down. So my brokerage company certainly doesn't belong to Consortium! Thank God! :))

For every depot dumped, blame is placed on the Consortium ))))

ExpertTrader >> :
I didn't have time to create and analyse it but I have made some improvements.
On the chart below are the calculations of conditional entry and exit points on the monthly chart of the eur.
* Calculation was done by the bottom indicator.

For entering used conditions:
1. Buy if the current value of the green line is greater than zero, and the previous value is less than or equal to zero. Sell mirrored.
2. Close a long position if the current value of the red line is below zero, and the previous value is greater than or equal to zero. Closing a short position is done in a mirror manner.

By the way, the indicator is signalling to sell the eur!

I like your indicator. i like the first one better. but i think you should close positions when the green line crosses the zero line, not the red one.

I would like to ask you to make the same indicator, but with a sound signal when the green line crosses zero. thanks in advance.