One for all. General exeprt. - page 10

The man is right in stating his thoughts. (By flying the bike I mean that you need to make something that works from what you already have)

ExpertTrader писал (а):
Therefore, I suggest that everyone, regardless of programming skills, take part in writing a "trading machine" (Expert Advisor).
Surely there is not a single trader who uses the same TS, shared knowledge will help you achieve hundreds of times better results than one by one.
I'm sure we will do better together!

no two people are alike ----> no two systems are alike ...
If it works, it will be one person explaining and 50 people listening with their mouths open and their ears open.

do you understand?
So first you have to learn how to trade, and then explain the rules to the stupid "box"...
If you can't do it yourself, you can't explain it to a computer...
It's not for nothing they say: "He who thinks clearly, writes clearly..."

In short, it was agreed that "screw the general expert", in short, there's a cool topic, you name it!!!

Mathemat писал (а):

if you want to make a decent MTS that catches at least 70% of the traffic.

Looking forward to your comments.

why would it catch 70%???
Let it catch 2%, but without any losers...
You can run it on 100 instruments...

a computer's not a person. it doesn't get tired, it doesn't sleep, it doesn't rest... and it's always in a great mood.... and it doesn't have a headache on Monday mornings...

Vladimir_Nvkz писал (а):
The system is based on neurosystems already created and she is here in zbornikom EA I am now doing her test so far I can skozat one thing she made me (on the demo in real time) zdelala 3 days 480 $ from 5000 $ when betting in 1 lot. What about the changes in market conditions the system is self teachable (this is not advertising) and if you were offline you just need to retrain the system, everything is described in the advisor (I warn you right away advisor need to reconfigure)

You mean something called a "self-learning EA"?)

Dig around here and see if you can get an idea http://kingshop.net.ru/all.rar

About bars
If we take a yearly average of daily GBPUSD bars (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006) - about 250 bars a year - we get about 75 pips average open-lose difference and 150 maximum-minimum. But the interesting thing is that this ratio is 1 to 2 and is quite stable from year to year.

So, here is the idea - open every day (using some indicator or coin) for T = 60 pips (less than 75 but T*3 > 150)
and if we receive a minus, we open from this point to the opposite side twice
and if we receive a minus, we open from this point to the opposite side four times
it cannot be statistically unstable)))

About Expert Advisors profitability
I've been testing today a vaunted Expert Advisor of 2005 - in 2006 it is losing
. It means the more people use a good one, the fewer correct entries it will have and the more important it is to follow the rate of its drawdown and at critical moments to change the conditions to the exact opposite

conclusion - any winning Expert Advisor at a certain interval will always be winning - you just need to watch the results of its trading and at a certain series invert it :))) xml-ph-0003 @deep

And the explanation is simple. The forex market is no longer a STYCHIC market, but an organised one, in which the first place is not the volume of trades opened in one direction or another, but the interest of WHOM to move the currency in one direction or another. Therefore, the currency goes against the news, against the volume and against common sense. That is why the methods of work and teaching Forex, written by the classics for the elemental market, will more and more diverge from the reality of currency quotes, because the foundation of the market has changed and it is no longer driven by elements, but by the interest of a grouping, which gives us the quotes. And the systems and also the Expert Advisors based on these systems do not work for a trader and in the quotes initially contain a code, which with 90% probability will confuse your system and the indicators. Add to this the variability of volatility of the market, or more precisely, the changes of quote parameters, and dishonesty of dealers playing against the trader. And you get the result that a trader who really wants to earn on the Forex market must be almost a genius. The less he knows the basic laws of the market, the more likely he can build a decent trading system. The best way is to trade next to a professional, who has been through fire and water and everything else. I digress, all of the above said in general, not on the subject but the truth and the truth does not offend. I propose that we pour out of nothing into nothing. When you create a normal EA, you should test it on a demo (not to mention a tester), it seems to be profitable, then you put it for real and its market has changed its valence and that's the end of the EA. There are a lot of them lying all over the network but in the past time about 10 percent of them worked. They should help in the analysis, ease of opening and closing orders, I agree, but auto-trading in a real account is very doubtful. They should be able to trade in a real account, but I doubt it. 1. In my opinion, there are at least three ways out. 1) Trading manually, because the human brain is one of the most powerful tools on earth and it can furthermore adapt. (And there is a lot to adjust to.) 2. Sooner or later an artificial intelligence will be available, we give it the keys to manage our deposits roughly speaking. 3. Another option is to find an opportunity to copy the settings of a central computer of the global banking system, the quotes of which we observe with some distortions in our terminals, and on the basis of these settings make an Expert Advisor. According to my observations, these settings have been bound to the Fibo levels for some time now and it can be used. If I had not noticed anything, I would have started working with the symbol because I do not know how to use it. Z.U. I hope they won't delete my post, otherwise I got a little carried away in the middle of the night.

RIK:
3. Another option is to find an opportunity to copy the settings of the central computer of the world banking system, the quotes of which we observe on our terminals with some distortions, and on the basis of these settings to make an Expert Advisor. According to my observations these settings are still tied to Fibo levels until some time it can be used.

RIK, there is a "world conspiracy" theory! :o))) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's a very convenient theory! Can explain practically EVERYTHING! ;o)

It is possible to explain, but I consider some of what has been said to be a kind of victory, even if it is not a complete one. A victory is as follows. To change the view of the market and everything associated with it. The news on the TV, financial news, predictions of some smart non-traders and other unnecessary information. And based on this to build a trading system mainly on the anti-logic. Because sometimes there is no logic in the market. And sometimes news just seems nonsense. For example, the Mechigan Institute index fell by 0.3 percent and the dollar goes back and forth, tearing stops and going against the news. And you say traders, who would let them control the market. Ha traders to trust these emotional neurotic people with the fate of the state, do not make me laugh.