One for all. General exeprt. - page 7

Login : 418362
Investor : xkyf8df (password is for viewing account only, no trading rights)

Put it on the monthly chart, I'll turn it on once a day!

>I put it on a monthly schedule, I'll turn it on once a day!
And after how much time can you tell if the system is working or not? The statistics start at 30 trades or more. What's before that may well be a fluke. In general, there are a lot of books about evaluating test results.

ExpertTrader писал (а):

Investor : xkyf8df (password for account browsing only, no trading rights)

I put it on monthly chart, I will turn it on once a day!

I don't think it will work, what's the server?

I propose to make an Expert Advisor based on the indicators shown above. The one indicator gives 500 pips within 2 months, but the problem is that it does not stop loss and position close condition is almost never closed, therefore position simply waits for large losses. I also have an idea, that I cannot implement due to lack of programming experience. If someone promises to implement it in code on a specific EA, I'm ready to share it.

projectX писал (а):
ExpertTrader wrote (a):

Investor : xkyf8df (password is for account browsing only, no trading authorisation)

Put it on the monthly chart, will turn it on once a day!

I don't think it will work, what's the server?

MetaQuotes - Demo

projectX писал (а):

I propose to make an Expert Advisor based on the indicators shown above. The one indicator gives 500 pips within 2 months, but the problem is that it does not stop loss and position close condition is almost never closed, therefore position simply waits for large losses. I also have an idea, that I cannot implement due to lack of programming experience. If someone promises to implement it in code on a specific EA, I'm ready to share it.
Let me do it.

solandr писал (а):
>Set it on a monthly schedule, I'll switch it on once a day!
And after how much time can you tell if the system is working or not? The statistics start at 30 trades or more. What's before that may well be a fluke. In general, there are a lot of books about estimation of test results.

I've put my money on 11 instruments, let's see.

The idea is as follows: closing a position is often decisive in my opinion, because you can open and even if you have calculated or guessed the direction of movement correctly, you cannot always close at the right moment and therefore you cannot always take the profit. I have already noticed it when I look at the bar formation. To make it short:
i.e. we open a position using the coefline indicator (there is a base) when taking a take profit, the next position is opened if the price comes back to a certain amount of points from the close price(I did it) but it is necessary to consider if the price suddenly goes up and will not come back to this level.

coefline - peeks into the future, so it is a "leading indicator".

coefline_true - does not peek, so does not predict anything, and is not fundamentally different from, for example, AO

I know all this, but I haven't found anything better, can you advise. !!!!!