One for all. General exeprt. - page 2

projectX писал (а):
I get the idea, the indicator seems to be not bad either, I am ready to try to join forces. email npplus@mail.ru icq 191976769
but it lags a little and sometimes a lot

I don't know, I have noticed the following: it gives a signal in one direction beforehand, but sometimes it lags when the movement stops. I have also noticed something, but I will keep quiet about it for now.

Pay attention to false signals, i.e. a buy signal and the price goes down.

Under a buy signal I understand a colour change to red if the chart is above zero

what period are you watching and which pair?

I wrote a similar EA - it gives a lot of false signals. By optimising it, you can improve it, but in the end you get the Grail....

ExpertTrader писал (а):
I suggest to start with Acceleration/Deceleration, because according to the author "AC is an earlier warning signal, which gives obvious advantages".
And I propose to forget about AC, AO and all the indicators of classical analysis and their derivatives, and start with the fundamental concepts of the market, such as trend, flat, support and resistance levels, consolidations, channels, etc.
And someone will suggest using Elliott Wave Theory, etc.
It's time to reread the fable: "The crab, the swan, the crab and the pike got together..."

Better:
Let's say we create a permanent profitable Expert Advisor. If all traders use it, then ... Who will those traders win money from?

I'm not sure that all traders in the world read this forum, one. And two, what most of the money in the market is there is the usual transfer of money from one currency to another if a firm decides to expand its market to another part of the world.

And I would like to add, when creating a general trading strategy, I think you should consider going overnight, especially from Wednesday to Thursday. You do not want to lose profit or increase loss. I think it is a small but very comforting moment. If you count the opportunity to open 1 lot every night and close at the beginning of a new day you can earn 3 to 5 thousand.

ExpertTrader писал (а):
projectX wrote (a):
I get the idea, the indicator looks good too, ready to try to join forces. email npplus@mail.ru icq 191976769

I do not know, I have noticed the following: it gives a signal in the right direction in advance, but about the termination of the movement sometimes slows down. I have also noticed something, but I will keep silent about it for now.

Good afternoon, everyone. I just wanted to join your company and spend some time in the championship squeezing the juice out of the AO, as you decided to hide something until the time comes. Go ahead and post what you've got there, ExpertTader.

I support you in using AO, for the simple reason that this is your thread and I think it is inappropriate to stray from the general line of the topic. For other indicators and other ideas that are off course to master AO, it would be decent for other authors to get their own branch.

Personally, I see AO as having a lot of false signals and its direct use is unsuitable. Before you start dividing the unkilled bear's skin, money management problems, etc., I suggest to gain statistically significant advantage in the number and amount of profitable deals using AO. The way I see it, we need a filter.

Not so much the skins...
Before you start building an MTS, you need to understand the principle on which it will be built.

If anything is to be discussed, first of all the idea itself, and not on the basis of indicators (which already have some idea in them), but on the basis of logical reasoning and common sense. If you find the idea and intuitively understand that it can work, then select (or make) indicators, filters, etc., to match it.

Vita писал (а):
ExpertTrader wrote (a):
projectX wrote (a):
I get the idea, the indicator looks good too, ready to try to join forces. email npplus@mail.ru icq 191976769 write

I don't know, I have noticed that it sends a signal in a certain direction beforehand, but sometimes it slows down when it stops moving. I have also noticed something, but I will keep it quiet for now.

Good afternoon, everyone. I just wanted to join your company and spend some time in the championship squeezing the juices out of AO, as you decided to hide something until the time comes. Go ahead and post what you've got there, ExpertTader.

I support you in using AO, for the simple reason that this is your thread and I think it is inappropriate to stray from the general line of the topic. For other indicators and other ideas that are off course to master AO, it would be decent for other authors to get their own branch.

Personally, I see AO as having a lot of false signals and its direct use is unsuitable. Before you start dividing the unkilled bear's skin, money management problems, etc., I suggest to gain statistically significant advantage in the number and amount of profitable deals using AO. The way I see it, we need a filter.

Personally, I see AO and AC as indicators that can indicate an undesirable entry, i.e. you can't go there, but the signal to enter by them is really "worthless". I do not insist on AC and AO, I want everyone to suggest their own ideas, not without proof of course. And in general I was driving now and thought: we should first do an analysis based on intra-bar movement statistics on large periods, which is what I will do now.