For those who are not programmers but have ideas for creating EAs, "dedicated to idea traders and programmers" - page 8

Here is the current state
Files:

Daemon:

The difference is that you are playing and I am working. The results of testing in the STRATEGY TESTER of similar EAs I can also lay out, but because I respect local people and you among others, I'm testing in real time. Somewhere here on the forum I think I told you how I tested an EA on a new build. And it opened a position, worked on a stop and showed a profit, stop loss was not modified, what kind of proof can we talk about in this tester seriously? At first I took your arguments with an example from the tester as a joke, but now I see that all this is not so funny in fact. Do you want someone to analyse your EA's trades or do you want to do it yourself?

To put it simply, the quality of your simulation is 45% as shown in your tester, while I have a 100% quality simulation :) Is that an argument?

No, not an argument, because your 100% quality has no statistical significance. The results produced by my MTS tester are perfectly accurate. I have analysed the trades myself and have not found any flaws in this test. Again, you explain everything in words, without naming the currency pair, period, timeframe or the bar number where this miracle happened, so that everybody can repeat this miracle.

It is very easy to blame the tester, but its shortcomings do not lie in the plane of such a simple MTS. Again I ask you to point out the invalid transaction. Can you do that?

Your selectivity about the seriousness of the tester is very noticeable. Why did you decide to trust the tester when you saw a figure about the quality of my simulation of 45%? Why is it suddenly an argument when you don't take the tester itself seriously?

If you really respect the local philistines, then it's about time you put something out there besides the description in words, so you can replicate or refute it. Nothing about the 40/60 hypothesis at hand?

Daemon:
Here's the state at the moment

That's great. At least tell me how the stops are set. Meanwhile your 64 trades don't contradict what your system is getting ready to dump on the spread. Statistically averaged.

No, not an argument, as your 100% quality has no statistical significance whatsoever. The results produced by my MTS tester are perfectly accurate

Are you saying that the tester's accuracy is higher than real trading?
Well then make money on your tester :)
This is no longer funny by the way, and is starting to bore you with its inertia. ...

Daemon:

No, not an argument, as your 100% quality has no statistical significance whatsoever. The results produced by my MTS tester are perfectly accurate

Are you saying that the tester's accuracy is higher than real trading?
Well then make money on your tester :)
This is no longer funny by the way, and is starting to bore you with its inertia. ...

Let me answer what I have to say. The tester is more accurate in showing the fate of a deposit managed by MTS with a random entry than your 64 trades on a real demo account. That's all. The tester accurately predicts long-term trading results. Years in one minute. You, on the other hand, will have to wait a long time to be convinced that your MTS with random entry is draining on the spread.

I understand that indiscriminately slamming the tester is not a tricky thing, and therefore widespread, but you do not bother to give an example of an "unreal" deal in testing.

The tester has disadvantages, which sometimes are not easy to deal with to get a valid result. It's easier to put an EA on a demo account and praise the tester. But always any tester error can be bypassed and make the tester trade "real". After that your eyes are opened to real, statistically significant strengths and weaknesses.

All you have is 64 trades in a demo account. Looking at them, you can think of anything.

You have a preconceived notion about me.
Who am I to praise the tester or not?
If I do not use the tester then I am an enemy of the people and methaquotes and generally a local terrorist? :)
I do not need a tester, I need real tests, what are you trying to prove with your tester?
That you need one. I don't argue, you do. You need it, you use it, but do not forget that the tester is a tester, and the reality is reality, not because the tester is bad, but because it's a toy for those who have time-money, and we are simple people, no rush anywhere.
When you cash the first hundred quid received from the tester, then we'll talk, but now uncredited.
And don't worry so much about my time, or Johnson & Johnson cared so much about our health that they lost theirs.

Daemon:

You have a preconceived notion about me.
Who am I to praise the tester or not?
If I do not use the tester then I am an enemy of the people and methaquotes and generally a local terrorist? :)
I do not need a tester, I need real tests, what are you trying to prove with your tester?
That it's necessary. I don't argue, you do. You need it, you use it, but do not forget that the tester is a tester, and the reality is reality, not because the tester is bad, but because it's a toy for those who have time-money, and we are simple people, no rush anywhere.
When you cash the first hundred quid received from the tester, then we'll talk, but now uncredited.
And don't worry so much about my time, because Johnson & Johnson was so concerned about our health that they lost theirs.

You obviously don't trust my test results. You obviously don't trust your test results. You need real testing. Either you don't know how to use the tester, or your MTS test results are stabbing you in the eye. Can you provide your MTS test results for two years? Can I have a look at the implausible and toyish results given out by the tester?

Vita I don't understand, are you kidding me? Tell me honestly!

Daemon:

Vita I don't understand, are you kidding me? Tell me honestly!

You don't seem to be able to answer anything specific about the obvious errors in MTS testing with random position opening or show the test results of your EA over a couple of years. What else, besides mysterious allusions to the omnipotence of proper money management, disbelief in the tester and me personally, indicates that the MTS with a random position opening can be corrected in a direction different from that of spread loss? Your 64 trades on the real so far are lending themselves well to such a drain. Shall we wait a couple of years or run a test or two?

What kind of specificity can we talk about here Vita, in my state I should try to think less, I got so lost in my experiments that I lost touch with reality, you see even you personally did not recognize you at first, so I did not believe at first, now thank God I realized my mistake and corrected it, I believe you and trust in the tester. Thank you very much for opening my eyes to the tester. Can I give you a memorial from the first income of the tester? I even did not think that you can so shorten your life, push the button and two years like a cow sucked his tongue, but that's what I mean about the village, all about cows, about money management, you probably are not interested in all this. I decided to follow your example and work in the Strategy Tester. I like working in the Strategy Tester more now, it makes more money, and what is more important for us traders than profit! I think I will be able to buy a BMW in the morning, or not, better a Mercedes, although probably not enough for the Mercedes, it is a very large corporation, it will probably have to wait until tomorrow evening. I am like that fool with my real tests, I am losing years of my life, no, but progress has come so fast, I can push a button and you are in the future or the past, it's fantastic! And these fools mathematicians say that the correct calculation of probability requires identical conditions, and how could I believe them I have no idea, though what kind of mind, there is nothing to apply, it's good luck that you were found and put me on the right track. Otherwise I would have gone on with my 64 trades all my life, now I'll do more, I'll rock the boat till the numbers in the computer run out, then it will work, it will be the power! If I do that I will be able to correct the MTS with a random opening for the spread so that brokerage companies will pay me the spread and not me, how simple everything is genius, you do not understand it at once. I'm sorry, I had a lot of time before, while the test was a stupid real-time, now I have no time, I have to run to the kitchen for sandwiches and coffee, I have to sit behind the tester now, and there is no free time left. But I'll be back. I'll also need a full-length photo of you, I'll withdraw money from the tester in the morning and I'll order your monument to be placed on the central square first thing, I think with that kind of money the town hall will not refuse me, let everyone know you and your tester in person and not make mistakes like me, but believe immediately and unconditionally ...