For those who are not programmers but have ideas for creating EAs, "dedicated to idea traders and programmers" - page 11

As for the topic Daemon raised, I have always suspected that Russia has two woes - roads and managers...

A long time ago, Yura Zaitsev (YuraZ) made an EA with doubling lots after 10 pips.
This EA did not care where to enter. To generate a signal to enter, you could use a random number generator.
Only to withstand such trading (drawdown) one needs a very large deposit to comply with MM. About $ 300000 when trading 0.1 lot.
But the system works! This is to say that the MM is more important than the right entry points.
The essence of the system is that there is no such thing as a "no return" movement. The first pullback of 10 points covers losses of all previous trades.
You can get more details from Yura.

Brute force is, Zhunko, sparrows on guns. And $300,000 is not the limit either, as a series of 14-15 losing trades will kill the deposit and is not that unbelievable. Here's a very recent example:

We open buy at the very top, at 16:26. Bid at the top is 1.4814, i.e. we opened at 1.4816. And went down. Up to 1.4690 at 16:52, there is no 10-point pullback visible (I am not 100% sure, but almost; large bars are very likely to be rebound-free). So, we should open 12-13 buy trades with doubling (by the way, let's take into account that buy opens on Ask, and the price must pass 12 back to get a profit of 10 pips). The infarction is almost guaranteed. The step of the grid is 10 points and it is not difficult to trace it.

This series, I think, will not end with a margin call, but with a Pyrrhic victory: heart attack + 10 quid of profit.

there are always people, if only the ideas were worthwhile

Mathemat:

Brute force is, Zhunko, sparrows on guns. And $300,000 is not the limit either, as a series of 14-15 losing trades will kill the deposit and is not that unbelievable. Here's a very recent example:

We open buy at the very top, at 16:26. Bid at the top is 1.4814, i.e. we opened at 1.4816. And went down. Up to 1.4690 at 16:52, there is no 10-point pullback visible (I am not 100% sure, but almost; large bars are very likely to be rebound-free). So, we should open 12-13 buy trades with doubling (by the way, let's take into account that buy opens on Ask, and the price must pass 12 back to get a profit of 10 pips). The infarction is almost guaranteed. The step of the grid is 10 points and it is not difficult to trace it.

This series, I think, will not end with a margin call, but with a Pyrrhic victory: heart attack + 10 quid of profit.

Yura was testing the demo on GBPUSD. You can find a more volatile pair.

That's not the point here, Zhunko. It doesn't make any difference: long series of losses are still quite probable on strong trend movements, regardless of the pair. I'm talking about the result - 10 quid of profit after, say, 80 thousand quid of losses (no need for proof, I hope?). Who traders would like that? It's masochism in its purest form...

Mathemat:
That's not the point here, Zhunko. It doesn't make much difference: long series of losses are quite likely on powerful trend movements anyway, regardless of the pair. I'm talking about the result - 10 quid of profit after hundreds of thousands of quid of losses (no need for proof, I hope?). Who among traders would like that? It's masochism in its purest form...
All in all, of course I agree, but it is beautiful!

Zhunko:
In general I agree of course, but beautiful!

Indeed, everyone has their own idea of beauty :)

Beauty requires sacrifice.

Dear programmers, I have a martingale EA and it works on two charts, so it turns out that the coupled one for buy and the other for sell. All I need is for the EA to instantly place an order when an order or a series of orders turned to profit, if the order or a series of orders turned to profit, I need to instantly place a new order to buy, the same principle should be applied to sell, can you do that?

uranov:
Dear programmers, I have a martingale EA and it works on two charts, so it turns out that the coupled one for buy and the other for sell. All I need is for the EA to instantly place an order when an order or a series of orders turned to profit, if the order or a series of orders turned to profit, I need to instantly place a new order to buy, the same principle should be applied to sell, can you do that?

You may not want to do it here, but you have to go right here.

I hope i wrote it clearly