In addition to - "Evaluate the results of the expert (2140 trades, not a single loss)" - another "no-loss system..." - page 7

Ronen, can you post the latest version of StockKey? I'm still testing the old version, seems to work fine, only Order_Space made = 5, my tests with this value gave the best results :)
Or send it to mae-stro@ukr.net

MAEstro:
Ronen, can you post the latest version of StockKey? I'm still testing the old version, seems to work fine, only Order_Space made = 5, my tests with this value gave the best results :)
Or email me: mae-stro@ukr.net
The last option can be considered the first ... as all attempts to improve it have failed so far... :(

I don't know about the last one, but I found three gross errors in the one posted here. And that's just off the top of my head.

SH Forex:
I don't know about the last one, but I found three gross errors in the one posted here. And that's just off the top of my head.
You've finally found time to contact the public

SH Forex:
Would you care to comment?

I'm sorry, (if anyone is on the forum) can I ask how the advisor
-= when the TERMINAL is CLOSED will the positions close or not???=-
or do you have to keep it running all the time????

ruslanchik:
i'm sorry, (if anyone is on the forum) can i ask how the EA works
-= WHEN THE TERMINAL IS CLOSED, POSITIONS WILL CLOSE OR NOT?
or do i have to keep it running all the time????
The terminal has nothing to do with orders.
Orders are "held" on the server irrespective of whether the terminal is connected or not.
If the terminal is connected then it can only send commands to the server to change the state of orders (to move a pending order, to change the stops for open orders, etc.).

About the mistakes:

1. First error:

if ((o_buy==2)&&((b_price-Ask)>=(3*Orders_Space*Point))){OpenSellOrder();return;}
if ((o_sell==2)&&((Bid-b_price)>=(3*Orders_Space*Point))){OpenBuyOrder();return;}

In the second ray, it should clearly be Bid-s_price

2. Second:

for (i=0;i<5;i++) { for (int j=0;j<5;j++)
if (i!=j) if (o_arr[i]<o_arr[j]) less++; else more++;
if ((less==2)&&(more==2)){ middle=i;break;}}

Dear Ronen wanted to find an order with an average open price, but he forgot to zeroize less=0; and more=0; Otherwise, if o_arr[i] appears to be the lowest, for example, after the first run, less will equal 4 and it will never get to 2. As a result, the middle equals 0 in 100% of cases, so we have no further understanding.

OrderSelect(middle,SELECT_BY_POS);
Global_middle=OrderOpenPrice();
Global_five=true;
if (OrderStopLoss()!=Global_middle) OrderModify(OrderTicket(),0,Global_middle,0, 0,0);

we grab zero, as described above, order and try to stop it at the open (lossless) position. Wouldn't it be better to check if such a trick can be performed? But a broker, if you give an order to move a stop loss to breakeven without any explanations, may become indignant and ask: "Excuse me, what kind of breakeven if you have a moose in half of your deposit for this order?

Sorry for the criticism. We all make mistakes. However, you may have already corrected them, but because we do not see the code, we are clinging to the details. I would be happy to bother with this algorithm, but it is too tangled. I'm too lazy to dig.

Mr. Ronen, can't you just explain to people what is the point, so to speak? Maybe we can come up with something together.

I'll tell you something!!! Once upon a time, this EA looked "absolutely right" and the SellOrder function opened sell orders and reset everything as it should and generally written everything was super, there was only one problem... the whole deposit was instantly drained... So sitting at work, bored, I decided to change it a little bit... I switched from a sell to a buy... and then something else... until it turned into something very unreadable and incomprehensible... ... I was trying to give it to people ... maybe someone had better results than me ... maybe someone better than me will be able to "modernize"
and for those who like to take risks, it's a super system no matter how it's written... :)))))))

Have you even tried it in the demo? Or only on the tester? The tester misses some of the features.
Reason: