In addition to - "Evaluate the results of the expert (2140 trades, not a single loss)" - another "no-loss system..."

Of course, fooling the tester is no easy task, but I succeeded too. ... Let's take a look at the results of my system.....
Files:

On which Timeframe was the test carried out?

That was on one hour, this one is on 4 hours (you have to wait a few seconds for it to load), I cut it down a bit, 5000 deals, so that it would be within 200kb in zipped form...
Files:

It's hard to say.
You need to understand how the code works.
And can you give the results of the worst case test?

OK.
And you, if you're up for it, check out mine. (in a neighbouring thread - AutoGraf)

I thought something interesting...)
At least pull them up or something...)

I like the idea. In time, we can try to refine it. I've started testing the StockKey system on a server connected to the internet around the clock. I'll run it for a month or two, if Ronen doesn't mind. Show me some more "win-win" ones. Let's test it.

Results of StockKey system here.
Login : 156216
Investor : 2aadflb
Server : Alpari-Demo (217.74.44.32:443)

SKif:
I thought something interesting...)
You should at least pull them up or something...))
If you pull them up, you won't get such a "beautiful" chart, or you'll be at a total loss...
I opened the theme of "no-lose", so I put this one... :)

What is the working principle of this EA?
What are Buy_first and Orders_space?

My Expert Advisor is working fine with its modelling quality, but suddenly, after half a year, it empties everything...
I have understood that it opens several positions at once, or what?
Thanks.

I don't understand this Expert Advisor at all. It opens 4-5 trades that take losses of 1000 pips or more without closing them at stop loss. How can it be so if there is a stop loss? Or these five orders are not rolling? :)
Quality of modelling 90%

Antares, don't torture yourself.
It's not an expert, it's an art painting on a meta-editor:)
Reason: