Reduce drawdowns to a minimum! Any ideas?

How to reduce the drawdown? I would like new ideas)

Dmitriy Ermolaev:
How to reduce the drawdown? I would like some new ideas)
If you don't trade at all, the drawdown is zero.

Yury Reshetov:
If you don't trade at all, the drawdowns are zero.
Appreciate your humour)))) But the best part is you are absolutely right, but this thread is for traders)))))

Yury Reshetov:
If you don't trade at all, the drawdown is zero.
Yuri! From your experience, what kind of drawdown is acceptable for a successful trading system? Yuri: Thank you.

Stop floating prices. In this case the drawdown will become a constant and at the same time it will not be possible to earn

The second option is to reduce the volume of trading operations and their number

Both options are Yuri's answer.

The third option is to close orders when the permissible drawdown threshold is exceeded.

new-rena:

Stop floating prices. In this case the drawdown will become a constant and at the same time it will not be possible to earn

The second option is to reduce the volume of trading operations and their number

Both options are Yuri's answer.

The third one is to close orders at the permissible drawdown threshold.

What if there is no losing strategy? I do not like losing)

Dmitriy Ermolaev:
Yuri! From your experience, what kind of drawdown is acceptable for a successful trading system? Thank you.

It depends on the system.

Dmitriy Ermolaev:
What about a strategy without elks? I don't like suckers)

then a rubber depot and sit tight...

Or else, the answer in the spirit of Reshetov, or when everything is clear on the story - buy on the losing side, sell on the losing side)))

The quality of the signal to open positions, and how to do it is up to each system individually.

Yury Reshetov:

It depends on the system.

Medium and long term.... without aggression)))

Vladimir Zubov:
The quality of the signal to open positions, how to do it depends on each system individually.
You are right))) signal quality.....the question of all times and peoples)))))