MetaEditor build 1463 - page 10

fxsaber:

To modify a position on a net account, it is sufficient to specify a position symbol in the query so that the corresponding symbol position is modified. The position ticket can be omitted.

However, if the symbol is not specified and only the position ticket (which unambiguously characterises the symbol) is specified, OrderSend returns [Invalid request]. Is it a bug?

Please attach the reproducible code.

Vladimir Karputov:
Please attach the reproducible code.
must mean that when modifying position if request.symbol=PositionGetString(POSITION_SYMBOL) structure is not filled;
the server replies - Incorrect request

Vladislav Andruschenko:
probably meant that when modifying a position, if the request.symbol=PositionGetString(POSITION_SYMBOL) structure is not filled;
the server response - Incorrect request
That's not what I had in mind at all. That's why we need to attach the code to the question.

A bug on AMD has been fixed.

An update is available on MetaQuotes-Demo.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
probably meant when modifying a position if the request.symbol=PositionGetString(POSITION_SYMBOL) structure is not filled;
the server response - Incorrect request
Yes, absolutely correct. If a ticket without a symbol is specified, there will be an error. And if a symbol without a ticket, no (on net).

Renat Fatkhullin:

The bug on AMD has been fixed.

MetaQuotes-Demo update is coming in an hour.

Upgraded to 1464 a long time ago - isn't it?

fxsaber:
Upgraded to 1464 a long time ago - isn't that it?
It is.

fxsaber:
Upgraded to 1464 a long time ago - not it?

Did the update come automatically?

Not coming to me....

Vladimir Karputov:
2016.11.04 18:52:37.557 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 1463 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)
2016.11.04 18:52:37.558 Terminal        Windows 10 Pro (x64 based PC), IE 11.00, UAC, Intel Core i3-3120 M  @ 2.50 GHz, RAM: 3656 / 8077 Mb, HDD: 47549 / 233310 Mb, GMT+02:00
2016.11.04 18:52:37.558 Terminal        C:\Users\KVN\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075

After upgrading, ran the editor and immediately saw the version difference panel double up:

Thanks for the post, the toolbar button mash-up has been fixed.

-Aleks-:

Did the update come automatically?

Not coming to me....

Yes, from the Moscow location.