Once again, it's about the eternal: trend/flat. - page 14

prostotrader:

Can't you think with your head?

What difference does FORTS or FOREX make in this case?

There is no information about buyers and sellers on FOREX. It cannot be obtained. Your indicator tries to get information that is not there. In the case of trying to run Dicom.

That's the difference.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

There is no information about buyers and sellers on the forex market. It cannot be obtained. Your indicator is trying to get information that does not exist. In the case of trying to run Dicom.

That's the difference.)

What does this have to do with information about sellers and buyers?

There are deals (BUY and SELL)!

Added

Show me in the help where it says CopyTicks only for FORTS

Yuriy Asaulenko:

There is no information about buyers and sellers on the forex market. It cannot be obtained. Your indicator is trying to get information that does not exist. In the case of trying to run Dicom.

That's the difference.)

Don't declare my last name, or I'll declare yours.

prostotrader:

There are transactions (BUY and SELL)!

Added by

Show me in the help where it says CopyTicks only for FORTS

There is a rate, don't know why I don't have an indicator drawing yet. But this is a momentary moment in time.

I repeat my question/request - please show me the correspondence between the indicator readings and the chart of the instrument to see the sabot on the chart.

prostotrader:

There are transactions (BUY and SELL)!

Added by

Show reference where it says CopyTicks only for FORTS

There is no table of trades on forex. Absent as a class.

Andrey Dik:

The glass is there, I don't know why my indicator isn't drawing yet. But this is a momentary moment in time.

I repeat my question/request - please show the correspondence between the indicator readings and the chart of the instrument, so that you can see the sabg on the chart.

This is a different chart. In the Forts chart there are volumes to buy and sell. On forex they are absent.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
It's a different beaker. In the Forts glass there are volumes to buy and sell. On forex they don't exist.

Why do you keep saying that? Who told you that? - point the finger, I want to see this idiot literate.

And on the subject, how does your beloved Forts help identify t/f?

If you come in looking smart, be prepared to be asked tricky questions.

Andrey Dik:
If you come in looking smart, be prepared to be asked tricky questions.
I've already told you everything about the indicator and why it doesn't work for you. Nothing more to add

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I've already said everything about the indicator and why it doesn't work for you. Nothing more to add.
Open MT5 terminal at least once in your life. Open a demo account from MetaQuotes, select any trading instrument, click on the instrument in "Market Watch" and select "Depth of Market", there are volumes to buy and sell. There's nothing difficult, just follow this link. Even a child could do it. Finally, make sure that there are volumes in forex. Once and for all.