Once again, it's about the eternal: trend/flat. - page 21

The problem of classifying a trend and a flat is solved with a certain probability.

The next problem of determining the beginning of a trend after a flat is solved with a certain probability.

If we sum up the two problems, the probability of determining the trend after the flat is negligible. Probability theory.

There are two related events, each with a different probability.

A standard theorist problem is: what is the final probability of both events?

Дмитрий:

If the trend is "tops here and there", is there even a flat?

After all, tops are always "somewhere" - they don't happen on the same line to the exact point.

Nice of you to acknowledge the point of error. The conversation can continue.

I don't want to give a reason for your new unfounded ridicule, but I'll try to explain.

The formulation of a trend is absolutely specific, you can find it without my help, while a flat will fall under the wording that is not suitable for trend identification.

There are many ways to identify a flat. Who is good at what. No one wants to give out ready-made solutions. If you have natural ability, there is already enough information in this thread to understand.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Nice of you to acknowledge the point of error. The conversation can continue.

I don't want to give a reason for your new unfounded ridicule, but I will try to explain.

The formulation of trend is given absolutely specifically, you can find it without my help, while a flat will fall more into inappropriate formulations for identifying trends.

There are many ways to identify a flat. Who is good at what. No one wants to give out ready-made solutions. If you have natural ability, there is already enough information in this thread to understand.

What are these four lines about?

Дмитрий:
What are these four lines about?
About your arrogance!

Uladzimir Izerski:
About your arrogance!

Duel!

I'm throwing a felt-tip at you (no gloves handy).

Дмитрий:

Duel!

I'm throwing a felt-tip at you (no gloves handy).

Consider yourself in Pushkin's shoes. You are dead.

Uladzimir Izerski:
Consider yourself in Pushkin's shoes. You are dead.
No, no, don't lie - I'm alive.

Дмитрий:
No, no, don't lie - I'm alive.
If you're still alive, use your head. Wounded people don't all survive, especially if the surgeons are young.