Call for fruitful cooperation on reciprocal terms - page 6

Artyom Trishkin:

and what can I do for you(what exactly are you lacking in resources)?

Don't exaggerate words, look in brackets... People have a lack of power, I want to know what exactly...

Artyom Trishkin:
So you haven't generated a single sensible, interesting thought here yet. Well, except for the one you want. Everybody does.
I didn't promise you any common sense ideas. I was looking for people who aren't afraid to work in a team, and then all the thoughts, sane and un-sane...

uniface:
I didn't promise you any sane thoughts, I was looking for people who are not afraid to work as a team. I was looking for people who were not afraid to work in a team, and then all the thoughts, sane and un-sane ...
We were not baptized with you, we did not drink on the brotherhood table, then why are we "poking"? Not well-mannered? Who would want to work with you? It's not nice to be rude to strangers ;))

Artyom Trishkin:
It's not like we've baptized children with you, we haven't had a drink on the sidelines, so why are we poking fun at you? Not well-mannered? Who would want to work with you? It's not nice to be rude to strangers ;))
I didn't do my homework, and children can't be rude! And where's the rudeness in that, the easy way of putting it...

uniface:
Well, I haven't done my homework, and kids can't be rude! And where's the rudeness, the easy way of putting it...

You wrote it yourself:

...I didn't promise any common sense. I was looking for people who aren't afraid to work in a team...

What team? The unhealthy-thinking team? Something like what you were saying about spice?

What's in it for you? Just a little chitchat? Well, there's grannies on the bench. They'll give you any idea you want.

But you have not offered anything else from your side except spices, some unformed thoughts and desires.

So what's the point?

I'm not interested in you. I take my leave.

Artyom Trishkin:

You wrote it yourself:

What team? Generating unhealthy thoughts? Something like what you were saying about spice?

What's in it for you? A little chitchat? Well, there's grannies on the bench. They'll give you a crack at any idea.

But you have not offered anything else from your side except spices, some unformed thoughts and desires.

So what's the point?

I'm done with you. I take my leave.

For God's sake, I don't deal with the perpetually disgruntled anyway...

uniface:
Let's say I'm from Tambov, I don't think your office is in Tambov? Maybe there's a place on the internet where you communicate? And in general, it would be interesting to know the principle of your work and the team's bias, and how can I help you (what exactly do you lack resources for)? And so it's up to you, you are more or less organized, I'll adjust...
We are from Samara. It is possible to contact us on Skype. We have several trends: self-adapting algorithm (a big project), robots on statistics, indicators that represent prices in a different format. Sometimes we know what we want to implement, but cannot figure out how, it takes a week or more to develop small things. Then we need to make TOR, which takes a lot of time, and write robots on mt4/5. We usually use freelancers, but they are not always successful. We have a robot in the market which we use ourselves and I am preparing the requirements specification to upgrade this robot, we will need a programmer. The terms of reference are not simple and will be expensive - there will naturally be some small mistakes that need to be corrected, so an enthusiastic programmer is always needed. What skills do you have? How about maths? Or programming? Or the ability to find solutions to non-standard problems? In general, what are your skills? We are able to generate a large number of non-standard ideas that cannot be found anywhere else and even implement them. In general, cooperation can be built on what you know how to do.

Maxim Romanov:
We are from Samara. You can contact us on Skype. We have several trends: self adaptive algorithm (big project), robots on statistics, indicators that represent price in another format. Sometimes we know what we want to implement, but cannot figure out how, it takes a week or more to develop small things. Then we need to make TOR, which takes a lot of time, and write robots on mt4/5. We usually use freelancers, but they are not always successful. We have a robot in the market which we use ourselves and I am preparing the requirements specification to upgrade this robot, we will need a programmer. The terms of reference are not simple and will be expensive - there will naturally be some small mistakes that need to be corrected, so an enthusiastic programmer is always needed. What skills do you have? How about maths? Or programming? Or the ability to find solutions to non-standard problems? In general, what are your skills? We are able to generate a large number of non-standard ideas that cannot be found anywhere else and even implement them. In general, cooperation can be built on what you know how to do.

I'm not so good at programming, it was just an additional training for me to work through my ideas, I program mostly with terms and conditions. But I am good at thinking outside the box, often seeing solutions where no one else sees them, and solving them in an unconventional way. I am good at simplifying tasks by simple manipulations. I have plenty of my own ideas and more. Of course I may lack some knowledge and will have to catch you up, but the lack of knowledge is compensated by my imagination, and I seem to be OK with it... You can even test me, set the task, if I cope, then think about further cooperation.

I should also add that all my ideas are not related to third party products, they all come from some non-standard market analysis. I prefer to work with ticks to get mathematical accuracy of results.

uniface:
... You can even test me, set a task, and if I do it, we'll think about further cooperation.
I'll help you test it out)).
Weird question:
Which is more accurate, physics (as a science) or the real world?
You need to answer accurately, or, if the question is not correct, show it, justify the answer.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Who taught you how to market... there are more mistakes in the introduction than words...

in three paragraphs you've expressed

• young age of your theory/hypothesis (I've been working on my theory for half a year)
  • Lack of current results (impossible to track.... of course, but quite possible to create...)
  • inability to work independently (I've worked through a lot of ideas, but ... my eye gets soapy and I stop seeing the obvious)
  • Lack of leadership skills and avoidance of responsibility (So I suggest we get a group together...Let's discuss...steps will be worked out together)
  • insecurity about starting at all (otherwise you shouldn't start)

but with the pronoun "I" in nearly every sentence, and demands and even claims for "teammates" :-)

Ahahahahaha clearly noted, psychologist or what???)))