Call for fruitful cooperation on reciprocal terms - page 3

uniface:
You're all so right, aren't you? It's sickening... All talk and no action...
Do you work for FOREX?

-Aleks-:

What do you mean, managed? A team is a team in order to act together; it is not about slavery, but voluntary subordination.

If there is a global idea, team members must accept it and work for it:

1. a trader (a person with extensive trading experience)

2) An analyst (a person who will evaluate the algorithm in terms of statistics)

3. A programmer (person with a good knowledge of the trading platform language)

4. a technologist (a person who writes the TOR for the idea and checks the correctness of the algorithm)

5. A coordinator (a person who sets priorities in solving the task and organizes the work process)

Next, there is a meeting and discussion of ideas, each by his vision, gives an assessment of the difficulty of implementing the idea, if there is a consensus then the implementation of the idea is discussed, the results of the work to date is reported.

When you combine all the functions of these positions in one person, there is no guarantee that you are doing the best you can - there is simply not enough time for everything.

All you say, and it's too professional, the main thing that was imagination (an idea man can not replace anyone). And about management tell that dude who considers himself a genius of modern psychology ...

-Aleks-:

1. trader (a person with a lot of trading experience)

2. an analyst (a person who will evaluate the algorithm in terms of statistics)

3. Programmer (person with a good knowledge of the trading platform language)

4. a technologist (a person who writes the TOR for the idea and checks the correctness of the algorithm)

5. Coordinator (a person who prioritizes the task and organizes the work process)

To sum it up we get:
Architect, administrator, developer, analyst and manager work on some space idea according to scrum methodology.

prostotrader:
Do you work for FOREX?
For myself, of course...

uniface:
For yourself of course...
I didn't ask for WHO, I asked what market?

prostotrader:
I didn't ask for WHO, I asked what market?
Now yes...

uniface:
At the moment, yes...
Don't waste your, and especially other people's, time.

Sergey Dzyublik:
To summarise, we get:
Architect, administrator, developer, analyst and manager work on some cosmic idea using scrum methodology.
Sergey, please write your comment in more detail, I can't appreciate it - either sarcasm or constructive thought process...

-Aleks-:

What do you mean, managed? A team is a team in order to act together; it is not about slavery, but voluntary subordination.

If there is a global idea, team members must accept it and work for it:

1. a trader (a person with extensive trading experience)

2) An analyst (a person who will evaluate the algorithm in terms of statistics)

3. A programmer (person with a good knowledge of the trading platform language)

5. A coordinator (a person who sets priorities in solving the task and organizes the work process)

Next, there is a meeting and discussion of ideas, each by his vision, gives an assessment of the difficulty of implementing the idea, if there is a consensus then the implementation of the idea is discussed, the results of the work to date is reported.

When you combine all the functions of these positions in one person, there is no guarantee that you are doing the best you can - there is simply not enough time for everything.

If you take a modest, even very modest, take a salary of each in the 1K, we get 5K per month.
Suppose we reach breakeven after 1 year - a minimum of 60K.
Let's say medium-risk trading + 10% per month (we obtain the amount of capital, which should be - 50K).
Plus a safety cushion for possible unsuccessful trading - 30% of account size (we obtain 15K more).

As a result the start-up capital of 60K + 50K + 15K = 125K.
And taxes, and rent, and some other crap ......
A bit pricey somehow ((

Sergey Dzyublik:
If the modest, even very modest, take the salary of each in the 1K, we get 5K per month.
Suppose we break-even after 1 year - a minimum of 60K.
Say medium-risk trading + 10% per month (we obtain the amount of capital to be 50K).
Plus a safety cushion for possible unsuccessful trade - 30% of account size (we obtain 15K more).

As a result the start-up capital of 60K + 50K + 15K = 125K.
And taxes, and rent, and some other crap ......
A little expensive somehow ((.

So the idea is of voluntary cooperation for the sake of a global idea that all participants agree on - i.e. we immediately save on salaries ;)

Securing the funds solved in a joint effort, including its own assets, and the rental issue is solved simply by the operation of the cafeteria in the winter and a gazebo in the park in the summer :)

Yes, for someone the entourage of the office and pathos is important, but we need people with ideas who are willing to take risks and work for the sake of the idea.

It is desirable that at the person had to work 4 hours a day, i.e. it is possible to work at work for a wage in parallel.