Call for fruitful cooperation on reciprocal terms - page 2

uniface:

I have been working on the theory of market management for half a year now. Of course, most will say that it is impossible, that the market is more chaotic than the universe itself and that it is impossible to manage it! But I believe that this is not true. Of course it is impossible to track 100% of market movements, but it is quite possible to create something super profitable and 100% working, something that does not require any sales, on which you can make infinite money. In half a year I have worked through a lot of ideas, but when working alone, there is one drawback, the eye gets dirty and stops to see the obvious.

Therefore, I propose to gather a group of 4-5 people-enthusiasts, those for whom there is no word no! People who are ready to bring fresh ideas and participate in the refinement of existing ones, and create together something worthwhile. Once again, I call for people with ideas, people who will invest in the project, not "what to do now, what to do later. All steps will be worked out together and no one must hide and look for their own personal benefit, otherwise there's no point in starting ...

Let's discuss and post who would like to get involved!!!

Let's just say the idea is interesting, but there is a big BUT. I'd be ready for the proposal under the condition that there is an office in which there are jobs, and mine too by the way), light and warm, not necessarily large, but cozy.

Further, we meet in the morning and discuss the market situation, I look for an entrance to the market, after I find an entrance, the other 6-7 hours are at your disposal.

If we talk about communication/cooperation in online mode, it is a complete "beard", so we will not achieve anything in your case, well, except to write some advisor, but it is not interesting and boring at all.

Ready too, if you have an office in Zaporozhye and good coffee ))))

uniface:

I have been working on the theory of market management for half a year now. Of course, most will say that it is impossible, that the market is more chaotic than the universe itself and that it is impossible to manage it! But I believe that this is not true. Of course it is impossible to track 100% of market movements, but it is quite possible to create something super profitable and 100% working, something that does not require any sales, on which you can make infinite money. In half a year I have worked through a lot of ideas, but when working alone, there is one drawback, the eye gets dirty and stops to see the obvious.

Therefore, I propose to gather a group of 4-5 people-enthusiasts, those for whom there is no word no! People who are ready to bring fresh ideas and participate in the refinement of existing ones, and create together something worthwhile. Once again, I call for people with ideas, people who will invest in the project, not "what to do now, what to do later. All steps will be worked out together and no one must hide and look for their own personal gain, otherwise there's no point in starting ...

Let's discuss and post who would like to participate!!!

Who taught you about marketing... there are more mistakes in the introduction than words...

in three paragraphs you have expressed

• young age of your theory/hypothesis (I've been working on my theory for half a year)
  • lack of current results (Of course it is impossible to track.... but quite possible to create...)
  • inability to work independently (I've worked through a lot of ideas, but ... my eye gets soapy and I stop seeing the obvious)
  • Lack of leadership skills and avoidance of responsibility (So I suggest we get a group together...Let's discuss...steps will be worked out together)
  • insecurity about starting at all (otherwise you shouldn't start)

but with the pronoun "I" in nearly every sentence, and demands and even claims for "teammates" :-)

-Aleks-:

If you are not aware of the need to manage your team, your project will not be effective.

A team should have its own roles, its own duties - responsibilities.

I dream of having a team to help me work on my project; indeed, I often need an interlocutor who can reasonably critique my ideas...

Not everyone wants to be managed, and if you want to manage a person you must offer him a guarantee. Enthusiasts cannot be managed, they will do their own thing anyway, it's more a question of correcting actions, and responsibilities can always be sorted out...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Who taught you how to market... there are more mistakes in the introduction than words...

in three paragraphs you've expressed

• young age of your theory/hypothesis (I've been working on my theory for half a year)
  • Lack of current results (Of course impossible to track.... but quite possible to create...)
  • inability to work independently (I've worked through a lot of ideas, but ... my eye gets soapy and I stop seeing the obvious)
  • Lack of leadership skills and avoidance of responsibility (So I suggest we get a group together...Let's discuss...steps will be worked out together)
  • insecurity about starting at all (otherwise you shouldn't start)

but with the pronoun "I" in nearly every sentence, and demands and even claims for "teammates" :-)

Another smartass! Go work as a shrink... You read but you don't understand, you spout your own crazy hypotheses about the character of the man, you tell me who needs it all. The first law of psychology says "When a man looks for faults in others he engages in self-criticism" so you can easily apply everything to yourself and you don't give a damn about his mistakes... In our country we have one overeducated loss, everyone has five higher degrees but we still do not understand simple things!!!

I may have gaps in my education, but I'm not the one sitting here criticizing others. While you're thinking about other people's problems, I'm thinking about mine, so you decide which one of us will come out ahead in the end. You'd better find yourself a girlfriend than get into other people's heads...

uniface:
Another clever guy! Go work as a shrink... You read but you don't understand, you spout your own crazy hypotheses about the human character, tell me who needs it all. The first law of psychology says "When a man looks for flaws in others he engages in self-criticism" so you can easily apply everything to yourself and you don't give a damn about his mistakes... All of us in this country are overeducated losers who have five degrees but still do not understand simple things!

and with your nerves so frayed you want to work with a team? ouch...

the second page is spam, trash and hilarious, solely because instead of proposing a project together, you're making wishy-washy remarks. I'm just pointing out your obvious mistakes. Just start your own project and then responsibly give an offer of cooperation. Yes, it is tough, but I am not going to curtsy :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

and with your nerves so frayed you want to work with a team? ouch...

the second page is spam, trash and hilarity, solely because instead of proposing a joint project, you're making wishy-washy remarks. I'm just pointing out your obvious mistakes. Just start your own project and then responsibly give an offer of cooperation. Yes, it is tough, but I am not going to curtsy :-)

How can you tell from the net that I have loose nerves? Come on, if a person has a 100% thought-out project, then why should he cooperate with anyone at all. I'm not looking for help and ready-made solutions, I was looking for like-minded people who are not afraid to share ideas and turn them into something bigger! You can't win the war alone ... You can not understand the essence of what is written, but are trying to understand the person at the other end of the line you know nothing about ...

Evgeny Belyaev:
Talk to me. I'll criticize you. I can also insult you with foul language.
Criticism should be constructive and justified, and profanity is a stream of emotions, which I have enough of my own.

Thank you for your offer.

You're all so right, aren't you? It's sickening... All talk and no action...

uniface:
Not everyone wants to be managed, and if you want to manage the person you have to offer him a guarantee, and I offered a command-brain centre. Enthusiasts cannot be managed, they will do their own thing anyway, it's more a question of correcting actions, and responsibilities can always be sorted out...

What do you mean, managed? A team is a team in order to act together; it is not about slavery, but voluntary subordination.

If there is a global idea, team members must accept it and work for it:

1. a trader (a person with extensive trading experience)

2) An analyst (a person who will evaluate the algorithm in terms of statistics)

3. A programmer (person with a good knowledge of the trading platform language)

4. a technologist (a person who writes the TOR for the idea and checks the correctness of the algorithm)

5. A coordinator (a person who sets priorities in solving the task and organizes the work process)

Next, there is a meeting and discussion of ideas, each by his vision, gives an assessment of the difficulty of implementing the idea, if there is a consensus then the implementation of the idea is discussed, the results of the work to date is reported.

When you combine all the functions of these positions in one person, there is no guarantee that you are doing the most possible - there is simply not enough time for everything.