Call for fruitful cooperation on reciprocal terms

I have been working on the theory of market management for half a year now. Of course, most will say that it is impossible, that the market is more chaotic than the universe itself and that it is impossible to manage it! But I believe that this is not true. Of course it is impossible to track 100% of market movements, but it is quite possible to create something super profitable and 100% working, something that does not require any sales, on which you can make infinite money. In half a year I have worked through a lot of ideas, but when working alone, there is one drawback, the eye gets dirty and stops to see the obvious.

Therefore, I propose to gather a group of 4-5 people-enthusiasts, those for whom there is no word no! People who are ready to bring fresh ideas and participate in the refinement of existing ones, and create together something worthwhile. Once again, I call for people with ideas, people who will invest in the project, not "what to do now, what to do later. All steps will be worked out together and no one must hide and look for their own personal benefit, otherwise there's no point in starting ...

Let's discuss and post who would like to get involved!!!

A bobble, a bobble, start again...

Alexey Viktorov:
A bobble, a bobble, start again...
Here we go! Typical human cynicism... Please keep your camatonic opinions to yourselves, because here you are all smart and well-read, but when it comes to business, you've all gone abroad....

So read what has been written before. There's no one else to answer. Everything was explained in the previous threads, all the reasons were explained... Why start again?

Alexey Viktorov:
So read what has been written before. There's no one else to answer. Everything was explained in the previous threads, all the reasons were explained... Why start that again?
Two completely different topics...

uniface:
Two completely different topics...
If this doesn't turn into writing an advisor, for free, of course, I'm surprised... I'll leave in silence. Good luck.

How do you envisage this? And what can you suggest? Specifically.

uniface:

I've been working on market management theory for half a year now...

come on...

i thought people had been working on it for decades... )

uniface:

not dolt "what to do now and what to do later".

If you are not aware of the need to manage your team, your project will not be effective.

A team should have its own roles, its own duties - responsibilities.

I dream of having a team to help me work on my project; indeed, I often need an interlocutor who can reasonably critique my ideas...

Yury Antipov:

come on...

I thought people had been working on this for decades. )

What's there to fight about? It's a no-brainer to manipulate the market.) Especially drop. We're just not cut out for it.)

-Aleks-:

I often need an interlocutor who can reasonably critique my ideas...

Talk to me. I'll criticize you. I can also insult you with foul language.