I will write the indicator for free - page 74

Good afternoon!

It would be interesting to see an indicator that would divide the number of BID and ASK ticks over a given period of time.

Or the number of BID ASK price changes. On a short timeframe often moves towards more, can be used in binary, interesting to see the amount of change in 15min, hour and 4 hours.

Aleksandr Kuzmin:

Good afternoon!

It would be interesting to see an indicator that would divide the number of BID and ASK ticks over a given period of time.

Or the number of BID ASK price changes. In a short time frame often moves more, you can use in binary, interesting to see the amount of change in 15min, hour and 4h.

You are like a real scientist, the only difference is that scientists satisfy their curiosity at the expense of the state and you at the expense of a volunteer.))

khorosh:

You are like a real scientist, the only difference is that scientists satisfy their curiosity at the expense of the state and you at the expense of a volunteer.))

And people with money are less curious than scientists with no money.

Is it possible to increase the font size in this indicator? Couldn't do it myself (

Who will write an advisor?

27-12-1962:
Who will write an advisor?

someone will write

there's a section called Freelance.

or you put the idea in the public domain and whoever wants it can write it for free.

Hi all, please make a signal arrow not at 03.0 sec before the end of the current candle, but at the beginning of the next candle, with a delay of 02.0 sec with an adjustable parameter from 02.0 to 15.0 sec
Files:
ALLTimerRUR.mq4  133 kb

Hello.
I need an indicator with the SIZE OF A CROWN+TEN CROWN alert for MT4.
The indicator should give out an alert when 2 conditions are fulfilled on the 1st candle:
1. The candle has reached a certain size in points (the size of the candle should be changed in the settings of the indicator), or more than this size.
2. After reaching or exceeding the specified size, if the candle starts rolling back, when the size of the shadow reaches a certain value (in %) of the total body of the candle (the size of the shadow in % should be possible to
be changed in the settings of the indicator) triggered alert (sound, window on which currency pair).
The alert should be triggered immediately when the 2 conditions are not waiting for the close of the candle, and if possible to trigger 1 time on the 1st candle (when the price is constantly twitching not signaling) and node of candles
Set some kind of hook.
AN EXAMPLE. We set the size of a candlestick to be 100 pips, shadow size 50%. The candlestick reached 120 pips alert should work when the shadow length is 60 pips.

Thank you.

I don't want to sound like a bore, but I've written about this before.
On the home page of the website, I keep an eye out for updated topics.
If it's active, it means someone has posted something.
Sometimes (quite often) people complete their posts,
The topic gets updated and when you open it again you don't see anything
new things. Who completed what is not always clear.
Better to create a new post. If you need to, then with a link to
If you need to make a new post, then a link to the post, so it's easier to understand.
PS: Maybe I don't know something, but the page in such cases
opens at the top of the page, and not in the place where dopolpishenno.

Yes, added is not always written.