I will write the indicator for free - page 71

SCOIZENY:
Alexander!
Please correct, please, the indicator Zigzag so that it would leave traces of its re-drawing on the chart, for example marked a point, with adjustable size, candles, which he re-drawn.
At first glance, the request may seem ridiculous, but only at first.
In fact, it's free to give the ready TS.
I will try it. I have no promises.

SCOIZENY:

Thank you for your feedback, but the first one shows complete nonsense, see the screenshot.

I think I've done a different one.)

I think you'd expect to see something else, here I have made a standard PZ at bar closing, i.e. I have excluded PZ re-runs

red is my ZZ, blue is standard ZZ, in the tester, run it through all ticks (after running the test, add standard ZZ to the chart)

Files:
ZZNoDraw.mq4  3 kb

SCOIZENY:
Alexander!
Please correct the Zigzag indicator so that it leaves traces of its re-drawing on the chart, for example marked a point, with adjustable size, candles in which it was re-drawn.
At first glance, the request may seem ridiculous, but only at first.
In fact, it's free to give the ready TS.

Try it ...

Files:
ZigZag.mq4  20 kb

Hi all, I realise that I can't hope for a quick answer, but maybe some of the experienced ones can help me to tweak the indicator. In general, I need to get rid of the timer so that it can be accessed through iCustom. What I did, no matter how it would spin, but the only achievement that I have been able to achieve is that it begins to render the data, but with a fierce delay and as soon as you build a chart, the data disappear. I set timer for 100 milliseconds and everything bombically drawn and not lost, but as soon as I turn off the timer data is drawn every once in a while. I want to use it as a guide, I'm getting feedback from other analog of this indicator, but I don't want to use it. I don't know what to do if I want to get rid of timer. Because I have to call it more than once. If I wanted to use indicator as a base for my own EA, I would not know how to use it. The indicator uses DLL and you can't check it unless you have a subscription, but give at least a standard recommendation how to get rid of the timer so that you can call it on iCustom even on weekends. Thanks in advance...
Files:

Igor Makanu:

I think that you expected to see something else, so I made a standard PP at bar closing, i.e. I excluded ZZ re-runs

i.e. i have eliminated ZZ red, standard ZZ blue. In the tester, run it through all ticks (after running a test, add standard ZZ to the chart)

Igor, thank you for answering my question.

I am puzzled, frankly speaking).

It is not so obvious that it is a polyline instead of dots, but alright.

But it is a regular ZZ on a live chart!

How to apply it?

Александр:

Try...

Tried it, to be honest, not so much. I'm sorry.

No, I'm an adult and I understand that you don't owe me anything.

You tried to help, and thanks for that.

Files:
1023.png  168 kb

Hello. I need an indicator that shows the MA-MA1 difference in pips on each bar as a histogram in a separate window. The following parameters can be set: MA, MA1, number in pips, upon achievement of which an alert and push notification will be given. Respectively possibility of turning on/off alert and push notification.

SCOIZENY:

Tried it, to be honest, not so much. I'm sorry.

No, I'm an adult and I understand that you don't owe me anything.

You tried to help, and thanks for that!

Corrected

Files:
ZigZag.mq4  19 kb

Александр:
Corrected

Alexander!

I finally got what I wanted, exactly what I needed.

Thank you!)

In my turn I will explain why I wanted it.

To visualize the objective search for subjective notions called differently - an extremum, a price level and a pivot point.

In fact, a direct guide to action.

Sapienti sat.

SCOIZENY:

Alexander!

I finally got what I wanted, exactly what I needed.

Thank you!)

In my turn I will explain why I wanted it.

To visualize the objective search for subjective notions called differently - an extremum, a price level and a pivot point.

In fact, a direct guide to action.

Sapienti sat.

I don't quite get it, but good luck anyway...

P.S. I advise you to run it in the tester first to see how it builds points. As sometimes, rarely, a point is put, and there was no ZZ knee.