I will write the indicator for free - page 70

Yurij Izyumov:

In fact, yes ))) only its direction is random ))) and half the time it will be false

The probability... It will be higher.

Hello , please advise how can i parse data from the CME website and save the data in *.txt of MQL4. if possible with examples or who knows websites where it can be seen. thanks.

slawatschi:
Hello , please advise how can i parse data from sme site and save the data in *.txt of MQL4. if possible with examples or who knows sites where you can look. thanks.

Please write to me in person, I will answer

Good day! Interested in a trading panel for pair trading on synthetics in MT5. In the whole market only in *** I found a block for pair trading. I am interested: MT5 is able to build synthetic charts (by BID price). Since we cannot trade directly from such a chart, we will use BID price as a basis. For example, we set BUY EURUSD and SELL GBPUSD in the panel at 1.23456, and when a BID synthetic chart reaches this value, the specified trade will be executed. In the same way we record SL, TP and BUYSTOP, BUYLIMIT, SELLSTOP, SELLLIMIT orders. When a pair is opened, they are assigned the same number in the comments of the open positions, otherwise, there will be confusion when identifying pairs. When setting or changing SL, TP, BUYSTOP, BUYLIMIT, SELLSTOP, SELLLIMIT the comment is specified and necessary values are changed. I hope this unique product will appear in the Market in the paid section!

Maksim Emelyanov:
Good day!!! Interested in a trading panel for pair trading on synthetics in MT5. In all the market only in *** found a block for pair trading. I am interested: MT5 is able to build synthetic charts (by BID price). Since we cannot trade directly from such a chart, we will use BID price as a basis. For example, we set BUY EURUSD and SELL GBPUSD in the panel at 1.23456, and when a BID synthetic chart reaches this value, the specified trade will be executed. In the same way we record SL, TP and BUYSTOP, BUYLIMIT, SELLSTOP, SELLLIMIT orders. When a pair is opened, they are assigned the same number in the comments of the open positions, otherwise, there will be confusion when identifying pairs. When setting or changing SL, TP, BUYSTOP, BUYLIMIT, SELLSTOP, SELLLIMIT the comment is specified and necessary values are changed. I hope this unique product will appear in the Market in the paid section!

I am not sure it will appear in the paid version. Synthetic tools require constant data copying from other symbols, I have been racking my brain for 2 years, but I cannot make fail-safe copying, so this product will not pass the Market check.

this is what it looks like when I use it.

Good afternoon. I need an arrow indicator with a buffer. The condition for the arrow to appear is the appearance of a certain object with a certain name on the chart.

Alexander!
Please correct the Zigzag indicator so that it leaves traces of its re-drawing on the chart, for example marked a point, with adjustable size, candles in which it was re-drawn.
At first glance, the request may seem ridiculous, but only at first.
In fact, it's free to give the ready TS.

SCOIZENY:
Alexander!
Please correct the Zigzag indicator so that it leaves traces of its re-drawing on the chart, for example marked a point, with adjustable size, candles in which it was re-drawn.
In fact, completely free of charge ready to give TC.

Even as ridiculous as it sounds, I am waiting for it.

SCOIZENY:
Alexander!
In fact free of charge ready to give TS.

Here's morehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/code/12859

Yurij Izyumov:

here's morehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/code/12859

Thank you for your feedback, but the first one shows complete nonsense, see the screenshot.

And the second one cannot be attached to a chart or compiled, and the comments there say that it does not tell the truth)))

Files:
0.png  149 kb