I will write the indicator for free - page 43

Hi need an alpha beta trend indicator

Please write an informative indicator

Last month's highs

Last week's highs

Last day highs

I have three of them and they always conflict with each other.

If it is not difficult with possibility of editing of colour and alert on punching of day, week, month.

Thank you ... I need it very much.

I am very grateful.... I am very thankful.

Files:
001.png  66 kb
002.png  61 kb
003.png  60 kb

Firetrade2013 Chirikov:

Last month's highs

Last week's highs

Last day highs

If it is not difficult with the possibility of editing colours and alerts on the breakdown of the day, week, month.

When building a trading system all is clear and understandable ... Thanks in advance.

So it is like this

Screenshots of MetaTrader trading platform

USDCHF, H4, 2017.12.15

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 4, Demo

USDCHF, H4, 2017.12.15, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Firetrade2013 Chirikov:

Last month's highs

Last week's highs

Last day highs

If it is not difficult with possibility of editing of colour and alert on punching of day, week, month.

When you build a trading system all is clear and understandable... Thanks in advance.

will be in the form of a product, I will press moderation

Hello.straight to the point.I need an indicator...that would draw horizontal lines into the future when two muwings cross (the parameters of which can be changed-muwings).thank you.

Hi, could you add a little functionality tothe volume indicator.

We need the bar graph maximum for n number of bars (e.g. 20) to be coloured differently and an alert popped up (signal + message on which pair).

Therefore, the following settings will be added:

LookBack = 20

ColorMax= Red

Alert= true

This indicator can be a good precursor of reversal or out of flat.

Files:

Hello!

Sharing an idea for a simple manual trading system, in exchange for an indicator code.

Need a multi-currency indicator to automate the selection of entry points based on strategy: swap vector, with filtering by 2-curve RSI with big TF.

0. Input variables:

sell_level=62

buy_level=38

1. For each asset available in the terminal, consider the values of the following variables and fulfillment of the following conditions. Spread does not play a role - in the long term.

2. Variable "SwapLong", Variable "SwapShort";

3. Variable "RSI_0" (2, MN1, 0);

4. RSI_0<sell_level && RSI_0>buy_levelneutrality condition;

5. Condition of Buy signal. |SwapLong|>|SwapShort| && RSI_0<buy_level;

6. Condition of Sell signal. |SwapShort|>|SwapLong| && RSI_0>sell_level;

7. Calculate the variable-delta between RSI_0 and the extremum ("0" for Buy and "100" for Sell) for each asset.

8. Compare deltas against each other and make a sorting of assets in ascending order of this delta.

9. The interface of the indicator displays in real time the following table with the results of processing:

10. 5 rows of assets with the lowest delta - with the most profitable entry point.

11. Column 1 - Name of the asset;

12. Column 2 - Swap vector direction (whichever is greater in absolute value) as an arrow (green up for Buy signal, red down for Sell signal);

13. Column 3 - Current value of RSI_0;

14. Column 4 - "SELL!", "BUY!", "NEUTRAL" - respectively on red, green and yellow background;

15. An alert when the swap vector changes direction in any of the assets, with the timestamp and Asset Name, would also be useful.

Respectfully,

Ivan.

Can you make this indicator for Mt4 only

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/19613

SignalCCI BuyOrSell
SignalCCI BuyOrSell
  • votes: 9
  • Vladimir Karputov
  • www.mql5.com
Модуль торговых сигналов "SignalCCI BuyOrSell.mqh" на базе модуля сигналов индикатора CCI генерирует только один вид сигнала: цена выше уровня "LevelUP" или цена ниже уровня "LevelDOWN" (по умолчанию уровень "LevelUP" равен +100.0, а уровень "LevelDOWN" равен -100.0). Если включить настройку "Reverse", то сигналы переворачиваются: П‌араметры...

Forcek:

Can you make this indicator for Mt4 only

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/19613

you need a module, indicator or library

Yurij Izyumov:

Do you need a module, indicator or library?

both a module and a library