I will write the indicator for free - page 8

timur9996:
enclosed and PRSI
Files:

Afternoon

Yuri

When replacing (input int BBDeviation = 1.5; - by fractional value) compile RSI vs BB

Comes up with an Error

mboxkomarov:
Is there anyone on this forum who can make an indicator?

The ideal indicator would show the following information on the chart:
1. Opening price / number of pips / profitability in %)
2. Daily distance from Low to High in pips / percent.
3. Average daily return in pips / percent (the period for which the average value is calculated can be set in the settings)
4. Average distance from low to high in points / percent (period for which the average value is calculated, can be defined in the settings)
5. Swap buy / sell (can be disabled in settings)
6. Price of 1 pip in the deposit currency
7. Spread / commission
8. Maximum lot that can be opened at the moment
9. Current lot to open trades (possibility to set in settings percentage of deposit, font size and colour)
-
10. Total volume of open transactions buy / their average break-even price / profit or loss in pips / profit or loss in percent
11. Total volume of open transactions sell / their average break-even price / profit or loss in pips / profit or loss in percentage.
12. Total volume of open trades buysell / their average break-even price (if the volume is different and break-even is possible) / profit or loss in pips / profit or loss in percentage
-
13. Price, from the calculation of open transactions, at which achievement profit will be given in the settings number of percent (number of percent also displayed on the chart).
14. Price of open transactions at achievement of which the loss will constitute the specified in options quantity of percent (quantity of percent also is displayed on the schedule).
15. Price for open transactions at which the stop-out will occur
-
16. No. of transactions for today / volume / profit in points / profit in percent / profit in currency of deposit
17. No. of sell deals today / volume / profit in pips / profit in percentage / profit in deposit currency
18. Total transactions today / volume / profit in pips / profit in percentage
19. total profit for today in the currency of deposit (a little bit bigger font and if it is plus, it is green; if it is minus, it is red)
-
20. For a given period in the settings / total trades / volume / profit in pips / profit in percentage / profit in the currency of the deposit
There are freelancers and there are countless ready-made indicators of this type...

timur9996:

Afternoon

Yuri

When replacing (input int BBDeviation = 1.5; - with a fractional value) compile RSI vs BB

popping out with an Error

did not think the deviation can be fractional =) corrected RSI vs BB

aboutPRSI and WPRSI more on the job

Files:
RSI_vs_BB.mq4  6 kb
RSI_vs_BB.ex4  14 kb

Is there an indicator that shows the volume of the candle's body in pips on the chart and gives it a snapshot when it reaches a certain value?

Vladimir42735:
Is there an indicator that shows the volume of the candle's body in pips on the chart and gives a signal when it reaches a certain value?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/13329

Only without the signal.

CandleSizes
CandleSizes
  • votes: 14
  • //www.mql5.com/ru/users/Tapochun">
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор, показывающий на выбор один из трех размеров свечных элементов: верхние тени, нижние тени или тела свечей. Отображается значение на текущей свече, а также среднее значение за день для данного элемента.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Only without the signal.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Only without signal.

SPS

Vladimir42735:
SPS
Is there one on MT4?

Vladimir42735:
Is there one on the MT4?
I don't.

I need AOdivergence for mql4, the existing ones are either paid or the code is old, they do not compile anymore.

I have an idea how to use AOdivergence in my experience and use it in my projects.