Who had a major Windows 10 update today? - page 2

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Today around 9am Moscow time, the computer requested a reboot to apply the updates. Took about an hour to reboot! Said, applying updates, don't turn it off. Gave up, went for a walk. Came back an hour later, booted up, again something is configured with these updates.

And now the interesting thing. I have a lot of МТ4 and МТ5. All of them have lost their passwords and settings! Moreover, I run them as portable. Now Skype is in notifications and its process is not visible in task manager. Has it been integrated into the system or what?

It is now 21 mc, my computer is asking me to reboot again. What the hell is going on? Has anyone had this happen today or recently?

I've had it upgraded and it's probably pulled some drivers and stuff... Skype is impossible - there's a trumpet voice (a la https://music.yandex.ru/artist/41138) coming out of the speakers in both directions

PS/ the only music I can listen to is "Picnic" - it's just in the style of what Win10 is playing now :-)

You're talking about Skype - it's not in my tray.

Keep in mind that 1607 has a mountain of bugs, such a mountain that Everest is just a hill by comparison. Sometimes it seems as if they gathered all the crooked programmers in a company of windows, got them drunk on moonshine and made them work. Because a normal person cannot make so many bugs...

Monolit780:

Alexei, maybe we should call? I am waiting to this day...

Roman

Ok, Skype me.

mine couldn't do it ) refreshed and refreshed, then rolled back to the old version

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I couldn't do it ) refreshed and refreshed and then rolled back to the old version

This means that some drivers are missing. Drivers not found may also cause a cyclic reboot - in this case you need to roll back to the previous build yourself.

Vladimir Pastushak:
Keep in mind that 1607 has a mountain of bugs, such a mountain that Everest is just a hill by comparison. Sometimes it seems that the company gathered all the crooked programmers, got them drunk with moonshine and made them work. Because a normal person cannot make so many bugs...

Why, collectively, in a corporate structure...if you budget them, contract them, design them, push them through releases, support them with marketing and then advocate in all sorts of societies, it's quite possible.

The main thing is to come to your senses :-)

Karputov Vladimir:

You're saying something about Skype - I don't have it in my tray.

It's not in the tray, I didn't say that. But I have installed some kind of Skype preview version and it's screen is black with white letters. The designers are obviously on a drug trip. And the crap writes messages to me in the notification box that's in the tray.

We should have realized a long time ago that Windows is spyware! And all our robots have long been downloaded by their Indian programmers who analyze them! And you think Billy is number one on the list even though he does not have the controlling stake! !)

Лауреат:
We should have realized a long time ago that Windows is spyware! And all our robots have long been downloaded by their Indian programmers who analyze them! And you think Billy is number one on the list even though he does not have the controlling stake! !)
And what solution do you propose?