Who had a major Windows 10 update today? - page 10

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Moderators, are external links banned altogether now?
A user who has only been registered for a few minutes and immediately drops a link to some service is always suspicious. Therefore deleted.

Karputov Vladimir:
A user who has only been registered for a few minutes and immediately drops a link to some service is always suspicious. That's why it's deleted.
I see, it's just that there was a message from a well-known developer on the forum that external links were banned in the Market and all his videos were deleted. I thought that the service had been banned as well.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Well, I told you there are solutions. Has Russia turned on cortana or not yet?

From the program description

• Remove keylogger in Windows 10
  • Disabling telemetry
  • Disabling Kortana (it spies on you)
  • Disabling Windows Defender (it's watching you)
  • Disable tasks to send your data.
  • Uninstalling Metro apps (they are watching you too)
  • Adding M$ spy hosts to your hosts
  • Create a restore point, to roll back the system to a state before the program's actions.
  • Many utilities...
  • And many other features...
As they say on one forum:Cortana is a woman . When she starts talking, you can't stop her.) So it's good that sheRussian nitty-gritty)).

Vladimir Zubov:

2. We are not a raw materials appendage of the West, sorry I am from another country and our IT sector is the fastest growing in Europe and claims to be the largest in the EC

Sweet, wet dreams ... :)

well, if you've deleted the links, the name of the search engine is "dakdakgo" (yandex will find it for you correctly) and the name of the combine to cut off surveillance in vin-destroy vinds 10 spyin.
So there you go.