Who had a major Windows 10 update today? - page 9

Vladimir Zubov:
About paranoia also... I have an acquaintance who was invited to work for Google, the reason was his search queries. Now he lives in California and earns $ 160,000 a year, so you get surveillance))).
Interesting! Write to him, what were the queries? Google has an ancient system in the lobby standing under glass where the first version of the search engine was run. And now such a monster, cool.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Interesting! Write to him, what were the queries? Google has an ancient system in the lobby standing under glass, on which the first version of the search engine was run. And now it's a monster, cool.
I do not know what were the queries, but he is a programmer and was always asking Google and swearing dirty )))

I seriously do not know what kind of requests were, and it's not about requests, he googled his scripts and asked and swore at the world)))

Vladimir Zubov:
I don't know what the queries were, but he's a programmer and was always asking Google and swearing dirty ) ))

Russians have it, I was told that a dude worked in an English-speaking team and people asked him, "Why do you keep calling someone's programme "bunny"? You must be thinking about your girlfriend.

He did not understand at first, but then he understood. It's colloquial bunny. Well, it sounded like you_bunny programm!!!

By the way, I recommend it, I have a friend, an interpreter, says the best dictionary

http://www.multitran.ru/c/m.exe?t=751446_1_2&s1=%E7%E0%E9%F7%E8%EA

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Russians have it, I was told that a dude worked in an English-speaking team and people asked him, "Why do you keep calling someone's programme "bunny"? You must be thinking about your girlfriend.

He did not understand at first, but then he understood. It's colloquial bunny. Well, it sounded like you_bunny programm!!!

By the way, I recommend it, I have a friend, an interpreter, says the best dictionary

http://www.multitran.ru/c/m.exe?t=751446_1_2&s1=%E7%E0%E9%F7%E8%EA

Yes)) it was: your bunny wrote

The OS updated to 1607 today too. But it was quick. In about 15-20 minutes or so.

Apart from the password in MT4, the Wi-Fi settings on the computer are also down.

P.S. The Windows activation is also gone.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Google was a pioneer, I think, with its contextual advertising, showing you what you were looking for before. I remember looking for helicopter rental prices, and then it kept feeding me offers to buy a helicopter for a couple of million bucks. I felt like Abramovich.)

It doesn't bother me at all.

Sometimes it can be an element of de-anonymisation.

Vladimir Zubov:
Yes))) there it was: your bunny wrote
:)))

dimarost3:
on the subject of search engine tracking - here's one that doesn't track h
on the issue of Windows 10 tracking and disabling it -

Well, I told you there are solutions. Has Russia turned on cortana or not yet?

From the program description

• Remove keylogger in Windows 10
  • Disabling telemetry
  • Disabling Kortana (it spies on you)
  • Disabling Windows Defender (it's watching you)
  • Disable tasks to send your data.
  • Uninstalling Metro apps (they are watching you too)
  • Adding M$ spy hosts to your hosts
  • Create a restore point, to roll back the system to a state before the program's actions.
  • Lots of utilities...
  • And many other features...

Moderators, are external links banned altogether now?