The arrival of a new generation of trading software. What should the EA interface be like? - page 5

Реter Konow:
Visual editor on MT platform does not exist yet, and in order to trade on MT with program, which interface is written in Qt, for example, you need special bridge, which is not easy to make.
I made dialogs/interfaces on Tk, the same tricks will work on Qt and Gtk (by the way, it's even easier, you can hook GtkServer and don't bother :-) )

Реter Konow:
This is a "magic" Expert Advisor from a fairy tale. Reminds me of Hotabych...))

it's quite feasible ...

But a random sneeze could ruin all the orders - the voice assistant will figure out how to close all the orders...))

Реter Konow:

Dear developers, in anticipation of the surge in trading software development,...

Ugly. Dreamer. What else did you dream?

Roman Shiredchenko:

Horror. Dreamer. What else did you dream?

Why... waiting for the bounce... for the robots to rebel against forex and global capital!

Maxim Kuznetsov:
It's not so difficult... I did dialogs/interfaces on Tk, the same tricks are used on Qt and Gtk (by the way, it's even easier, you can use GtkServer and don't bother :-) )

Unfortunately, I have enough experience in this field to judge the labour costs of such a project. My experience is limited to creating a bridge between MT and TWS platforms with full transfer of all data in both directions. So to solve this problem, I had to look for a solution to create a shared memory for the two applications in a DLL. I found it and laid the foundation for the bridge, but the further work on the data transfer turned out to be 100 times harder than it seemed to me at first.

The shared memory itself took up several lines in the DLL, while the rest of the functionality, which was written in C++, C# and MQL, took a total of 1.5 megabytes. The work took several months.

Remembering my experience, I shudder to think about any bridges between applications)).

Alexander Ivanov:
So... wait for the bounce... the robots will rise up against forex and global capital!

:-) Oh! That's more like it... Terminator. Rise of the Machines...

That's a long way from trading, IMHO.

Alexander Ivanov:
So... wait for the bounce... for the robots to rebel against forex and global capital!
There's a jump coming and I'll prove it.

Реter Konow:
The race is coming and I'll prove it.

Peter, when will you finish the Interface? Is there a beta version?

Or are there any pictures - sketches? It would be interesting. To spark a debate.

There are great warriors of the trade sitting here. Check it out.

Alexander Ivanov:

Peter, when will you finish the Interface? Is there a beta version?

Or are there any pictures - sketches? It would be interesting. To spark a debate.

There are pictures, there is a video. There's still some fine-tuning to do with the boot file, with the parameters... There is a technology of drawing all the controls in one bitmap while keeping their functionality, and much more...

Now I'm discussing the topic of interface standards for future EAs. What you need and what you don't need...

I will show you the prototypes of windows and their functionality in the near future.

Реter Konow:

There are pictures, there are videos. There are still refinements related to the boot file, to the parameters... There is technology for drawing all the controls in one bitmap while keeping their functionality, and much more...

I am now discussing the topic of interface standards for future EAs. What is needed and what is not needed...

Sketches of windows and their functioning I will show in the near future.

Ok, we are waiting.

Anything new is interesting.