Why is trading without stop-loss considered absurd for many! - page 15

Yuri Evseenkov:
Oksana, please tell me you mentioned a team that has been developing the EA for 7 years. An enviable longevity for a team of programmers. I would like to know at least in what field of technical analysis the team works. I suppose the ATS is not banal - I log in, sit down and take a profit.
But unfortunately, the team of programmers has changed many times, there are unscrupulous employees everywhere.

Yuri Evseenkov:
Oksana, please tell me you mentioned a team that has been developing the EA for 7 years. An enviable longevity for a team of programmers. I would like to know at least in what field of technical analysis the team works. I suppose the ATS is not banal - I log in, sit down and take profit.
Correction, we do not develop it for 7 years, and developed it, tested and amended, and now it is doing its job, as it is more than three years and of course some additions are made constantly, without that there is no way, I hope we will not get banned for it, because of violation of the topic

Trading without a stop loss, is it like opening a trade and sitting praying until the price comes back?

Anton Zverev:
Trading without a stop loss, is it like opening a trade and sitting there praying until the price comes back?
I'm sorry, why would it come back? Exactly where? To the opening price or something?

Oxana Tambur:
I'm sorry, why would she go back? More precisely where? To the opening price or something.
Or to the point of total profit/bu.

Case in point, trades are open, no stop loss, what to pray for trades to break out at take profit? It's enough to breakeven, but I don't know what to pray for
Files:
ykm8dwjvo8.png  24 kb

Anton Zverev:
Either to the profit/boo point.
Well, in that case it doesn't go back there, but goes to its profitable end, either at profit or at no loss

This is a topic entirely PR of the topicstarter's service, who is approaching the date of draining his cents with a no-stop trade.

Not to mention that none of the reports show the actual equity drawdown, which any respectable trader always looks at first.

Anton Zverev:
Trading without a stop loss, is it like opening a trade and sitting praying until the price returns?

I take it that this strategy implies a RIGHT entry into a trade, and closing the pose according to the algorithm's signals to close the position or counter-open the pose....

This is quite realistic and doable. if there are reports confirming such work, why does it come across so aggressively? Scalpers also work without stops, so what? - It's in the order of the day...

Serqey Nikitin:

I take it that this strategy implies a RIGHT entry into a trade, and closing the pose according to the algorithm's signals to close the position or counter-open the pose....

This is quite realistic and doable. if there are reports confirming such work, why does it come across so aggressively? Scalpers also work without stops, so what? - It's in the order of the day...

Apparently they're all pissed off that I'm a girl and I can't shut my mouth when I stand up for what I've honestly gained and acquired without a backlash of conscience.