Obtaining Open Interest values not for the current bar - page 5

returns the terminal:...- where do we get this?

victor51152:
returns terminal:...- where do we get this?
I have attached a script in my post.

Karputov Vladimir:
I attached a script in my post.
How do we divide them into lawyers and physical persons? (as I believe that it is the lawyers who are leaking...)

victor51152:

Let's calculate the contracts together:

68584 - 101509 + 229959 - 197034 = 0

It turns out that at the opening of each day's market we enter with an OM of 0 with respect to buyers and sellers ?

That's the way it should be!
fxsaber:

Suppose a new trade instrument has been introduced. At the beginning both OMs are zero. After the first transaction, both OMs should become positive and equal. After the next one, the same thing. Why is it different in reality? Is there something in the calculation of exchange OI that is not taken into account?

This is the difference in MT5. On the exchange, as we can see, the total is zero, as it should be.

fxsaber:
That's the way it's supposed to be! This is the MT5 difference. On the exchange, as we can see, the total is zero, as it should be.
Where do you see the difference in reality?

victor51152:
Where did you see the difference in reality?
Here.

Dmitriy Skub:
Where's the timeline?

It's clear enough )

In general, when speaking about the concept of OM - it makes sense to use concepts such as "new/old" "sellers/buyers" ... and it would be nice to separate legal entity from a physical person)

i do not need much at all, ......... for me it would be interesting to know what has been happening in the candlestick pattern for at least two days, five days maximum (not up to a month)) .... for example: what has been happening at the level, closing or opening?

how many NEW operators (sellers/buyers) entering the market IMMEDIATELY prevail over the number of exiting the market at that moment - and the prevailing new market operators have the advantageous sanction...

Somehow, in short...

Alexander Antoshkin:

It's clear enough )

In general, when speaking about the concept of OM - it makes sense to use concepts such as "new/old" "sellers/buyers" ... and it would be nice to separate legal entity from a physical person)

i do not need much at all, ......... for me it would be interesting to know what has been happening in the candlestick pattern for at least two days, five days maximum (not up to a month)) .... for example: what has been happening at the level, closing or opening?

how many NEW operators (sellers/buyers) entering the market IMMEDIATELY prevail over the number of exiting the market at that moment - and the new market operators prevail in the majority of sanctions...

Somehow... in a nutshell...

Doesn't cluster analysis, Delta, volumetric analysis help in any way...?

victor51152:
And cluster analysis, delta, volumetric analysis do not help ...?

We'll come back to this later, we have to deal with Oi and put an end to the topic.

It's autumn, "Burotino" takes a primer and goes to school))

Alexander Antoshkin:
We'll come back to that later, we'll have to deal with Oi and dot the issue.
The point has already been made here. Then it will be an ellipsis.)