What happened to the rating of programmers in Freelance? - page 7

Wow, there's even a theoretical basis.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Wow, there's even a theoretical justification.

Not theoretical, but practical called "common sense".

For theoretical justification, the rules should be written out in every detail -- and the forum is now a manual control understandable only to the owner of those very hands -- with all the problems and peculiarities that entails.

I don't know, personally I can see the point of why and why posts are being deleted, absolutely nothing mysterious all clear and straightforward.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
I don't know, I personally get the sense of why and from what posts are being deleted, absolutely nothing mysterious all clear and understandable.

It's very simple - it's just that you are, as they say, "at the feeding trough" - either on the subject, or in on it, or libelous, or something else (I didn't get into that).

Although, I don't really care why posts get deleted. It's not my forum.

I already had a dialogue with you on about/about that topic in "Humour", it was deleted for some reason (hilarious) -- I wrote my opinion there in details, there's no point in repeating it.

They delete it, so they delete it, it means someone needs it. I think if they delete from first posts, not last year, the forum would be much smaller and without many funny and just interesting and useful dialogues.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

It's very simple - it's just that you are, as they say, "at the feeding trough" - either on the subject, or in on it, or libelous, or something else (I didn't get into that).

Although, I don't really care why posts get deleted. It's not my forum.

I already had a dialogue with you on about/about that subject in Humour, it got deleted for some reason (hilarious) -- I wrote my opinion there in more detail, there's no point in repeating it.

It is very interesting to look at yourself from the outside through others' eyes.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
It is very interesting to look at yourself from the outside through someone else's eyes.
There is a mirror for that. Stand in front of it, look and wonder.

Not enough neurotransmitter power to read one sentence to the end?

Don't insult Balkonsky, he, like all women, believes he has the exclusive right to "blow your brains out". And whoever thinks so, can't be offended.

He'll start yelling "Moderators, ouch! Rape, hooligans deprive eyesight!", moderators will get fed up and he will be banned again, the forum will be left without a great former top developer, who will subsequently whine about the lack of rules on the forum and lawlessness with someone deleted posts ...

In short, another mess will happen ato.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Not enough neurotransmitter power to read one sentence to the end?

Yeah, tired of making idle conversation.

Besides, your buddy Dick's here now. I've got someone to leave you with. You won't be bored.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Yeah, tired of making idle conversation.

Plus, your friend Dick's on his way up.

So he pulled up after that, not before that.