What happened to the rating of programmers in Freelance? - page 4

Andrei Fandeev:
Even if that is the point, the question - why should I be on page 3 for minimal time, having put customer's idea into practice for minimal pay? Have I done something illegal ?
I helped people by assigning the Minimum Price for the service. Should I be punished for that? )))
This is what I don't understand about your assertions.

Andrew, at 1min 40sec I said "why?"

Is it better if someone else does the job for $30, even if it takes longer?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Andrei, at 1min 40sec I said "why?"

Is it better if someone else does the job for $30, even if it takes longer?

At 1.40 minutes you say "The contractor brought a $1 commission to MetaQuota. That's not serious."
Wait, are we in a market relationship or cartel collusion ?
MetaQuota has set a minimum fee, they have the right to set it at 30 to make more money.
But let's ask the customers in that case.

Let's ask the customers this as well - "Is it still better if someone else does the job for $30, even if it takes longer?" )))))

Andrei Fandeev:

At the 1.40 minute mark you say "The contractor brought a commission of $1 to MetaQuote. This is not serious".
Wait, are we in a market relationship or cartel collusion?
MetaQuota has set a minimum fee, they have the right to set it at 30 to make more money.
But let's ask the customers in that case.

Let's also ask the customers - "Is it better if someone else does the job for $30, even if it takes longer?" )))))

Well, hell, the project was not created by me or you, much less customers! In our time, the money in the forefront, and then everything else, this is not the Stone Age, where food and fire were in the first place. In the age of finance in the first place is profit, and then everything else.

I'm also a consumer in some areas and always looking for something cheaper but without compromising on quality, and there are times when you're not always satisfied with the price, but if you really need it, you'll wiggle around and buy it.

So-so in freelancing, put the customer price: "Write for a review, and if all put 30 and above, then pay 30, let longer will choose, well, if you need to complete the project, then for it will pay not just a review, and the money. In this case, all will earn their normal amount, and the customer will be satisfied!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It's the same in freelancing, put the customer price: "Write for a review", and if all put 30 and above, then pay 30, let longer will choose, well, if you need to carry out a project, then for it will pay not just a review, and the money. In this case, all will earn their own in normal volumes, and the customer will be satisfied!

...this is the fish of my dreams

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It isup to the creators of the project (site and services) to decide what is more profitable.
==They decided by setting a minimum of 10.

Always looking for cheaper, but without loss of quality
== I have no loss of quality, I already told you.

if all will set from 30
== I assure you, all will not. That's what the market is all about. And for doing what you're proposing, some authorities could put you on trial. )))) That's collusion.

will pay for it not just with a recall, but with money.
==I don't work for a recall and didn't offer such a thing.

the customer will be satisfied!
==Can you point me to a disgruntled customer for $10?
In over 300 completed projects on this site only 2 customers were dissatisfied. But just their orders were more expensive than 100$

Vitaly, thank you for your communication. Perhaps enough of our posts in this thread.
I give up now.

Andrei Fandeev:
For more than 300 completed projects on this site only 2 people were dissatisfied. But just their orders and were more expensive $ 100

It is my observation that the less a customer is prepared to pay, the more stressful he is with regard to claims.

A "more expensive" customer is usually sane and adequate in everything, both in price and understanding.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

..., ведь профи не будет работать за 10 баксов.

Andrei Fandeev:

Why is that?
Personally, I value my working time at a minimum of $10/hour.
And if it takes me 0.5 hours (or even less) to complete a $10 order, why can't I do the job?
Or am I not a pro in that case? )))

Based on this logic - in pay per hour: the better and better you program, the more professional in your field you become, the less you will earn. Or you will have to program for more and more customers in order to have the same pay per month when you weren't exactly a pro. What you used to do in 3 hours and charge $30 for it. In the future, you'll do it in half an hour and get $10 at the most. Your skills aren't standing still, are they? They're progressing, aren't they? You might argue - so I'll raise the minimum wage/hour. The point is that skills don't build up by leaps and bounds, but gradually. It's hard to catch the time when you need to change rates, and the previous customers won't understand it.

My point is that calculating labour based on time spent is not always optimal.

Andrei Fandeev:
Vitaly, thank you for your communication. Perhaps enough of our posts in this thread.
I take my leave.

Andrey, I didn't mean you specifically in the following messages, I wrote everything in general, I have nothing against you.

Sorry for the harshness on my part, but it is worth understanding one thing that we are workers on this site and MQ to promote cheap workers should not be profitable, the higher the cost of the order, the more will fall into the coffers of MQ, and therefore in the pocket of the worker (performer)

Somehow - I quit.

Competition must be healthy.

Oksana Berenko:
Oksana, the thing is that I don't experience a shortage of orders.
And having made, say, 4 orders of 15 minutes, I earn 40 an hour.
And you're wrong about the reduction of earnings too. According to my 20 years of programming statistics I earn more and more year after year.

well just did it again in 10 https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/49817:
===

It is required to write an EA that trades on the basis of two moving averages.

It is required to control and process trading errors.

Main criteria for position opening and closing:

price crossed and closed above one moving average. Closing of position - price has crossed and closed below another average. For short - the same, opposite signal.

To make the number of lots for trading an input parameter.
===

Does it take longer than 20 minutes?

ALL PERFORMERS SET 10.
no one has set 30. Maybe they will, but they will definitely not be selected.