What happened to the rating of programmers in Freelance? - page 6

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Well you, Artyom, are a pest - why would Fandeyev get a kick out of it?

It's cool to say that in 10-15 minutes an advisor writes.

The fact that in fact it is far from being so is the second question.

As for the Expert Advisor on the "two MA crossings" - I personally, as a customer, I can take my mind off the developer for a few days - for a developer for 10 dollars it's all guaranteed to end in arbitrage and a lot of wasted time.

Andrew, I just imagined that I sat down and wrote such a little thing in twenty minutes, thinking nothing of it, and returned it to the client. Even without running the tester - because just to test the code will take at least 15 minutes - I always test it in the renderer, at first I pause on F12, then I do it in ticker. And here...

So I couldn't resist...

Artyom Trishkin:

Andrew, I just imagined that here I sat down, and in twenty minutes, thinking about nothing at all, wrote such a little thing and gave it to the customer. Even without running the tester - because just to test the code will take at least 15 minutes - I always test it in the renderer, at first I pause on F12, then I do it in ticker. And here...

I couldn't resist...

I understand you.
All I'm saying is that there is, if not a finished job on exactly the same order, then there are "cubes" for sure. Both have already been tested hundreds of times. Why would I "think" again? I've already considered it.
Anyway, I'm all for flow. I'm in favour of an assembly line))) I'm sorry if anyone doesn't like it.
"Piecemeal" things certainly can't cost 10, and for 50 I will still think about it. Because in 0.5 hours they certainly are not made. And for 3 too.

That's right, someone is rubbing posts ;-/

Andrei Fandeev:
Oksana, the thing is that I don't experience a shortage of orders.
And having made, say, 4 orders of 15 minutes, I earn 40 an hour.
And you're wrong about the reduction of earnings too. According to my 20 years of programming statistics I earn more and more year after year.
Am I right to understand that over 20 years of programming you have reached an earnings ceiling of $10*8*20=$1600 per month and you are happy with it?

There are branches where people have been creating strategies for years. Testing them on their own deposits. They lose their money.

And here they can create an Expert Advisor in 10 minutes. In the other thread they suggest not to check the products by the Market Administration and give beta versions to users.

Gentlemen! We are talking about products that manage finances!

At least some kind of check and testing for maliciousness of your code they must pass! I am not referring to the risk of losing money because of the strategy, but to software bugs that may lead to inability to open the terminal, for example.

Andrey Barinov:
Am I right to understand that in 20 years of programming you have reached the level of earnings with a ceiling of $10*8*20=$1600 per month and you are happy with it?
Ayyyy!!! And who's counting the money in other people's wallets? That's not fair, namesake!
Who told you I only work minimum wage?
Who told you that's my only income?
Who told you I don't have savings or investments, that I don't have to work at all?
etc.

Alexander Laur:
You are really good at "blowing" anyone's mind even for free, while for $10 it's hard to imagine what will happen to the doer. :)

Unfortunately, making yet another unsuccessful attempt -- to start a squabble in the style of "it's not my fault, he came by himself" -- you, as usual, missed the main point:

-- to form the top developers in Freelance resource of such level as mql5.com -- you need not only by the number of completed jobs -- but also by the ability to solve problems.

If one day to test for the right to participate in Freelance -- and set a task to write an EA for "the intersection of two MAs" -- then at least half of the list of Freelance developers will remain -- and the same top (the first 10 people) will be completely different and in the "no one else" style.

And when this half will be left -- then the willingness to write EAs for $10 will self-liquidate.

Alexander Laur:

Read my previous post again and understand for once what it says before you comment.

It's just that you read my posts and I don't read yours at all (it's a Freelance thread, I can't ignore it)

Not reading, but commenting.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Not reading, but commenting.

As the forum has been actively deleting posts and even whole threads and parts of threads lately, there's no point in having a dialogue as such.

To post or comment on someone else's post(s) in these conditions - you don't have to read or understand their contents at all.