What happened to the rating of programmers in Freelance? - page 3

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

In the formula for calculating nothing has changed. Just now the calculation of the top is only on the work performed during the last year (365 days). This gives relatively new entrants a chance to be in the top ranks. In the previous version, it was virtually impossible to compete with those who have been working for several years. The top should become more dynamic, and developers who have not been active recently will disappear from it.

Why a year in particular?

The one above me on 2 lines has 0 works in the last 40 days, I have 17 - where is the logic in that? Then it's better to do a linearly weighted average for a quarter or half a year. Or web coders can't do that :)

And with any method of calculation - have to see this figure somewhere. For example, when you put the cursor over the name in the rating tooltip now duplicates the name of the programmer - why? Insert the rating digit in the title tag.

Alexander Puzanov:
Why one year?

The one above me on 2 lines has 0 works for the last 40 days, I have 17 - where's the logic in that?

You have 180 jobs in a year -- he has 300.

he couldn't go on "holiday" for a month?

he won't show up in a month or two -- you'll overtake him.

count for a shorter period -- it doesn't make sense -- the yearnings shouldn't change every week and it shouldn't be like a passenger showing up -- he made a month's worth of extra work and he's at the top.

One year is a reasonable period of time to judge if the developer "works for the service" rather than just visiting it for a while.

Andrei Fandeev:

I do not understand why it should be funny or not.
In fact there are a lot of cheap jobs that can be done in less than an hour.
Look at the orders I've done for $10, their TORs. What's so complicated there that it takes hours to do?

For example, order for 10:
===

Requires a price change indicator for a given interval.

Specified by the number of candles to be counted. Given as a graph of price change to the starting price.

For example. You set the interval of one hundred candlesticks, H1. The price was 1.1000 at the opening of the first candle.

The current price is 1.13000. The graph is in the form of an oscillator around the zero line. The graph shows the percentage change point (1,1300-1,1000)/1,10000*100=2,7273
===

This is done in 10-15 minutes at the most!

You are wasting your time trying to explain, there is no one there to understand. The passenger there is completely out of the loop and is trying to reason. The same reaction to $10 worth of goods in the marketplace

Лауреат:
when will the printed version of the book µvl programming come out? it's a sin to print it out without the copyright holder's permission! i like to read from paper and not from the screen! it's a shame!
Who told you that? You have every right, print it out and read it.

Andrei Fandeev:

I do not understand why it should be funny or not.
In fact there are a lot of cheap jobs that can be done in less than an hour.
Look at the orders I've done for $10, their TORs. What's so complicated there that it takes hours to do?

For example, order for 10:
===

Requires a price change indicator for a given interval.

Specified by the number of candles to be counted. Given as a graph of price change to the starting price.

For example. You set the interval of one hundred candlesticks, H1. The price was 1.1000 at the opening of the first candle.

The current price is 1.13000. The graph is in the form of an oscillator around the zero line. The graph shows the percentage change point (1,1300-1,1000)/1,10000*100=2,7273
===

This is done in 10-15 minutes at the most!

Andrey, here is a recording for you personally: youtu.be/cQQgDPwG3C4

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Andrei, I recorded this for you personally: youtu.be/cQQgDPwG3C4
masterpiece!

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Andrey, I recorded this for you personally: youtu.be/cQQgDPwG3C4
Yes, thank you, I've looked at it.
1. The job you mention in the video is actually done very quickly. And the order is being tested by the customer. My time is no longer taken up. I am confident in my code and I am sure that correcting it after receiving comments, if any, won't take too much time either.
So we're not talking about 50 cents per hour.
2. The accusation that "such performers do not get in touch after completion" does not apply to me. Look at the feedback from customers about me. I am not responsible for others. I do my job. Quickly and, as I think, qualitatively. Even for 10.

The essence of our argument with you - is it possible to do any work for 10 dollars? My answer is the same - yes, you can. And even you should.

Karputov Vladimir:
Do you want me to print out a reference for you (possibly as a booklet) - there's nothing left for you to do: sew the notebooks, glue them together, make the cover and insert the book in the cover :). Although no - you're not even a verified user - what if you're a robot?
stupidity

Andrei Fandeev:
Yes, thanks, took a look.
1. In fact, the work you mention in the video was done very quickly. And the order is being tested by the customer. My time is no longer taken up. I am confident in my code and I am sure that correcting it after receiving comments, if any, won't take too much time either.
So we're not talking about 50 cents per hour.
2. The accusation that "such performers do not get in touch after completion" does not apply to me. Look at the feedback from customers about me. I am not responsible for others. I do my job. Quickly and, as I think, qualitatively. Even for 10.

The essence of our argument with you - is it possible to do any work for 10 dollars? My answer is the same - yes, you can. And even you should.

So I'm not arguing with you, the topic concerns the rating of developers, so I gave my opinion, where and which developer should be in the rating. Well, let the service decide how they feel more comfortable.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

So I'm not arguing with you, the topic concerns the rating of developers, and I just gave my opinion, where and which developer should be in the rating. Well, let the service decide how they feel more comfortable.

Even if the essence of it, then the question - why am I, for a minimum amount of time realizing the customer's idea for a minimum fee, should be on page 3? Have I done something illegal?
I helped people by charging the Minimum Price for the service. Should I be punished for that? )))
This is what I don't understand about your assertions.