Table of all trades. Accessed via MQL5 - page 11

//--- Bars
   int cur_bars=Bars(Symbol(),PERIOD_CURRENT); //Проверка кол-ва баров на графике
   if(cur_bars<(10))
     {
      Print(__FUNCTION__,": Не достаточно баров на текущем таймфрейме!");
      return( INIT_FAILED );
     }

Just remove this block?

ascerdfg:

Just remove this block?

Yes, but add to OnCalculate

Files:

Thank you! It's working!

Could you please tell me if it is possible to transfer a table of all trades to EXCEL from MT5 or how to get it from the history? Thank you for your reply.

ins1965:
Can you please tell me if it is possible to transfer a table of all trades to EXCEL from MT5 or how to get it from history? Thank you for your reply.

try it this way:

Thank you very much for your reply!

I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood. I need a table of all transactions made over a certain period from the price stack.

Thank you for your reply!

Please advise if you know if it's possible to set an arbitrary number of exported ticks to CSV. Just to transfer to Excel more than 65536 lines breaks the history.

From the price stack the data is presented in a more informative and compressed form

2018.12.2811:09:54.863,79.7125,79.7225,79.7225,150.00,Buy

which is more convenient for processing than data downloaded from Market Watch window, where when specifying the export of all ticks to identify the type of transaction (buy or sell) it is necessary to do additional data processing and throw out too much noise from price changes without making transactions.

Thank you for your reply

So you're hoping that you can fit 65536 lines in a compressed form?

Vladimir Karputov the tick indicator - Open Interest Indicator (run on a real account connected to the exchange), it would be nice to specify

It would be good to have more than one instrument in the indicator, for example to see the number of all buyers and sellers in all brent contracts

Reason: